IGNORED

Thanks Keith And Goodbye

Dollymarie

Thanks for all the hard work, effort and commitment you have given to this football club.

Thank you that you kept us up last year

I really hoped that you would have gone on and took City to the next level,but it never happend,but i believe you will find your feet again in the managerial side of the game, and wish you every succsess on finding another club

Ditto all the above

Great servant to club........loyalty is a rare thing in football these days

The players you stuck by & trusted to do a proffesional job have let you down badly by not even achieving basic standard for this level at times

Thanks for the 12 years and good luck for the future

Thanks for all the good things you did do and try to do for the club over 12 years Keith.

I hope a certain number of the players hang their head in shame over some of their performances which let you down at times.

Wishing you a long and successful career, where ever it may be.

Cheers Keith.

I thank him for his services but he was the wrong man for the job, it's not his fault, the management never should have given him the job in the first place, they're responsible for how his end with this club has come.

Let's just hope now they get someone capable of changing things up in.

At the end of the day he's a human being like us (well most of us anyway) and he's lost his job - if anyone knows what that feels like then you'll know how he must be feeling.

Best of luck Keith and hope you find something soon.

Cheese

ps: If you had gone just 24 hours earlier I would have collected £50 - can you do nothing right?? (Joke). :)

Sad to see someone who gave 12 years to this club go. I've never spent 12 years in any business, and I don't know many people who have, so it shows Keith's level of commitment to us that he stayed here that long.

Best wishes, Keith, and thanks for all your time and hard work. For whatever reasons things didn't work out here, but you have proved yourself to be a decent coach and I hope you find something else soon.

Such a shame. An intelligent man, highly decorated and regarded coach, and as many others have said, a thoroughly decent bloke.

It's a shame that you couldn't have survived until next summer when the majority of the overpaid wasters, whom I am sure, have hamstrung your efforts in improving the squad this summer, would have left the club, and thus giving you a much better chance of progressing us, as a club, and yourself as a manager.

May your future career follow the Moyes and Hodgson route after leaving the City, rather than the Lumsden and Osman path.

Hope we cross paths again Keith, and I for one, will give you a rousing reception on your return.

Sad when it ends like this, but then it often does so don't take it personally.

I hope when things have settled down that you will look back and think of the good times here and wish you every success in what you decide to do in the future.

I second that. At least the witch hunt is over.

Do you know the meaning of 'witch hunt'? conceeding goal like they were going out of fashion and rooted to the bottom of the league :tounge:

Nice one Keith and no hard feelings!

You've been here for a very long time and it didnt workout as manager-never mind eh.

At least I can attend the P'boro match now :bounce:

Cheers

Thanks Keith. I got a slight tear in my eye. Gutted it worked out this way for you. Wish you all the best for the future. Enjoy some time with your family and treat them with your pay off and I look forward to following your fortunes in the lower leagues.

Archived