IGNORED

Thanks Keith And Goodbye

Dollymarie

Thanks Keith for your loyalty and love for this club, and - talking about matches - for the good results you achieved in the season of GJ's departure, but also for last year's survival in the league.

I hope to see you at Ashton Gate on 15th October, giving your support to the team in a new way :) (but I know this could be difficult after this decision taken by the board)

Anyway, it was time to make a change...hoping that it will be as useful as the GJ-Millen substitution.

Cheers Keith, I don't think anyone doubts you are a good coach but not everyone of those makes a good manager. i hope you find work soon, it's not a good time for any family man to be out of work, I hope anyone who is cheering or gloating right now remembers that.

I was never behind the appointment but that was to do with my doubts over Keith the Championship manager and nothing to do with Keith the person. All the best for the future though. 12 years of dedication cannot be ignored and I hope that he goes to a lower league team and really learns his trade and is a future success.

Good luck Keefy, hope you return to Ashton Gate one day as a successful manager in your own right, either with us or another club,

And I wouldn't bother with any of the current bunch of wasters, they have stabbed you in the back BIG TIME.

Cheers

BCAGFC

Taking the job was a big gamble for you and the club...sometimes you have to take the job when it's offered.

I'm sorry it's not worked out.

You were part of one of the better club set ups in modern times and will always be fondly remembered for your part in getting us to the gates of the Prem.

The very best of luck.

Such a shame it came to this Keith.

I doubt we'll find a manager as dedicated to the club as you any time soon but sadly for whatever reason it was the right time to leave. Best of luck in the future as I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job at another club. Thanks for your contribution to the club over the years as manager and assistant manager, you shared many great times with the club.

As much as it wasn't going well at the end, a big thank you to Kieth Millen for 12 years of devotion to our football club, as player, coach, assistant manager, caretaker manager, and finally manager. Got us out of a sticky situation two seasons running and its a shame its come to an end.

Thanks for your loyalty and your days as a player. You wont be remembered fondly as a manager, but no one can argue you werent a decent honest bloke. good luck in whatever you decide to do, never trust players loyalty..

Whether you liked him or not, he was still here for 12 years, and so this thread is for those who would like to say thankyou.

Keep the negative comments elsewhere.

Thanks Keith for all you have done. I wish you well in the future.

Thanks Keith for saving us last season. This season have started bad as last season. BP hit the crossbar at Reading, 2-0. If it had gone in you still was the manager. Its hard for you now but I hope you well in the future.

Archived