IGNORED

Thanks Keith And Goodbye

Dollymarie

Loyalty is sadly missing in this money obsessed world of football. Honesty and dignity are even rarer to find.

Thank you for bringing these qualities to our club and giving it your best shot. I am sure in time another club will get to benefit from these and you are given a deserved welcome back to the gate when you next return.

Thank you for your contributions to City over the last 12 years. You come across as an honest bloke who should hold his head high no one doubts your effort was 100%. I hope you can stay in football and wish you all the best for the future. Best of luck.

Thanks Keith for your loyalty to Bristol City. Both as a Player and on the coaching side of things. You led the team well as Captain and supported both Tinnion and especially Johnson well as their Assistant. When Johnson left you did a cracking job seeing us through to the rest of the season. When Coppell left you did another good job stearing us to survival after the mess we were left in.

Your vision for our Club was promising but unfortunately for whatever reason it just hasn't happened from pre season and into the season. In years to come I'm sure you will become a very good manager if given the opportunity to do so. So good luck to the future and Thanks for the good times!!

Archived