IGNORED

Thanks Keith And Goodbye

Dollymarie

Must admit just recently I feel that you may have lost the plot a tad but there is no getting away from the fact that the one group who could have saved your job ie THE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS have done nothing to stop your demise?

It is THEY who should this evening be looking at "Situations vacant" and it is my real hope that whoever the board appoint they give him the full backing to weed out the "bad apples" within the dressing room?

You were always genuine and I am certain that all you wanted for BCFC was success - Shame that the same could not be said for those players who you were loyal to? Probably in the end TOO loyal?

Their silence this evening speaks volumes.

GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE KEITH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I certainly did not envy Keith with such a big squad of players to manage. Don't give up on the management Keith because the team played some excellent football at times with you at the helm - most noteably when you took over from Gary Johnson. Try again at a smaller club that has a smaller squad where there is less pressure. The first 70 minutes against Reading last Tuesday was excellent - you have it in you to succeed.

The managers job is one of the toughest you can take on - and the Bristol City mnanager's job one of the toughest there is!

Thanks to Keith for your time as a player and in a variety of roles at the club. Well done for stepping up into the toughest job and giving it a go. Good luck for the future.

Thanks for all the effort and time put into the club - Player, Captain, Youth Manager, Assistant, Caretaker manager and Manager. 12 years is a long time to be at any club, hope you find a challenge somewhere with the minimal upheaval to you and your family.

Au revoir.

Thanks Keith for all that you've done for City these past 12 years. I feel so sorry for you that it didn't work out. You're a good man & we know you really love this club. What a shame that the players didn't perform for you, to make a success of this team. Good luck for the future, wherever that might be. I wish you much success. You deserve it.

It is a shame it didnt work out for Keith, he cared about the club and wanted to do well, even though he didnt achieve all he wanted I have to say thanks for his 12 years of service. I will never forget the goal he scored against the gas when we beat them 3-2 at the gate! A great night! All the best for the future KM.

It's a bit sickening reading all this outpouring of love for Keith. Maybe if some love was shown when he wad here we may have got some results and the players would of played with less fear.

Keith, you deserve better than fickle city fans.

Must admit just recently I feel that you may have lost the plot a tad but there is no getting away from the fact that the one group who could have saved your job ie THE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS have done nothing to stop your demise?

It is THEY who should this evening be looking at "Situations vacant" and it is my real hope that whoever the board appoint they give him the full backing to weed out the "bad apples" within the dressing room?

You were always genuine and I am certain that all you wanted for BCFC was success - Shame that the same could not be said for those players who you were loyal to? Probably in the end TOO loyal?

Their silence this evening speaks volumes.

GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE KEITH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

top post simon,agree with you 100 %,

thanks for 12 loyal years keith and sorry it didnt work out,

look out for you at your next club,

all the very best....red66

Does anyone know if it would be possible to copy these postings to send them to Keith, just to counter all the negativity directed to him in recent weeks? I'm sure I remember something similar being done for Ivan Sproule when he left [or was it Gary Johnson?]

Does anyone know if it would be possible to copy these postings to send them to Keith, just to counter all the negativity directed to him in recent weeks? I'm sure I remember something similar being done for Ivan Sproule when he left [or was it Gary Johnson?]

Am intending to do just that. As I did when Ivan lost his baby, and when Evander had his heart attack.

Can leave with his head held high

Did a good job in difficult cirumstances last season and at the end of 2009-2010

This season though has been a car crash though and the decision is the correct one, unfortunately

Needed a performance on Saturday but got a hammering.

Best of luck in the future - at FGR maybe?

Keith

I echo everything said above - you are a top man.

Anyone who gives 12 years service to BCFC deserves a genuine thankyou from any true supporter of the club.

As a player, as the Captain, coach, assistant and, finally, 'top dog', no-one thinks for a minute you never gave your all for BCFC - it just did'nt work out.

Your time as manager of the club came too early, and that is a great shame. I, for one, think you are a victim of circumstances that, over-all, were beyond your control.

Once again, a good man has been let down by some of the playing staff.......... disapointed2se.gif

Best of luck for the future, Keith, and best wishes to you and your family.

Respect.

TfR.

chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

Good luck for the future, and thank you for your undoubted loyalty and integrity. clapping.gif

You were one routine save away from beating Reading, and who knows what might then have happened at Blackpool.

Thank you Keith

Your have been a great servant to club and contributed massively to the success we have achieved.

We will never forget that you saved us from relegation last year.

It really hasnt worked out for you this season, its a shame to lose your job, I hope to see you back in football sooner rather than later.

Good luck and thank you.

Thanks Keith

There was no lack of effort and will to succeed.

Dispite what many say this is a big club to manage and the ability to manage on a budget is a big ask for any manager. I'm sure you will take much from your experience and I hope progress to enjoy many more years in the game in whatever capacity that may be.

Good luck.

Archived