IGNORED

Derek Mcinnes

westonred

I thought it was the wrong choice at the time and sadly I was right on this occasion.

Personally he had my support up until Derby at home. Then we were just so clueless, then following a win v Peterboro he changed the team AGAIN.

Then it was just inept v Blackburn etc.

However, whilst it was the right thing for the club I would also add we should remember that a guy has lost his job this weekend.

He gave it his all, it wasn't good enough and I thank him for that and wish the guy well and success in the future elsewhere.

Read my post on page one,I knew he was the wrong man right from the get-go,but you lot wouldn't have it,no need to apologies boys.....

This might not be true of you, but some fans criticise every new manager and new signing and then 'bask in the glory' on the occasions they are proved right. Some hammered Nicky Maynard and yet he was top scorer in the division the following season. Some hammered Johnson, yet he led us to promotion the following season etc. if you keep buying hundreds of raffle tickets then one time you win something at the raffle.

He did lead us to beat the gas. At the end of the day we signed a bright young manager who much was expected from. I wish the guy sll the best but time was up for me with that leicester game. I think the board gave him every chance but called it right

Archived