IGNORED

Embarrassed

Bris Red

Who else is embarrassed and sickened by the support that scum bag Holloway is getting by some of our fans on here?

If i wasn't disenchanted enough by Ciy at the moment this really has made me think. Shame on any of you that want him as city manager, ******* shame on you!

Erm.... ok.

I don't like the guy for some of the things he has said about us, and some of the things he has done, but I wouldn't describe him as a scumbag. I don't think those that would choose him as manager have anything to be ashamed of either. As I mentioned last night there was an exact 50/50 split on feelings, so just as many people would welcome him on here as wouldn't. Personally I wouldn't want him near the place for one reason: If he took us down we'd never hear the end of it from the blue few

Who else is embarrassed and sickened by the support that scum bag Holloway is getting by some of our fans on here?

If i wasn't disenchanted enough by Ciy at the moment this really has made me think. Shame on any of you that want him as city manager, ******* shame on you!

Yeah far to many short memories on here, and for those *****s that clap him at Ashton. *******.

Erm.... ok.

I don't like the guy for some of the things he has said about us, and some of the things he has done, but I wouldn't describe him as a scumbag. I don't think those that would choose him as manager have anything to be ashamed of either. As I mentioned last night there was an exact 50/50 split on feelings, so just as many people would welcome him on here as wouldn't. Personally I wouldn't want him near the place for one reason: If he took us down we'd never hear the end of it from the blue few

What if he took us up ?

The poll asks would you welcome him?

not, do you want him as manager?

I dont want him, but if he was appointed him, i'd welcome him.

Hit the nail firmly on the head, that is the exact emotion I feel when reading how many of our fans would accept that inbred little gas cretin at our club. Embarrassment. Complete and utter embarrassment. Maybe I'm being narrow minded and immature, but I don't care. The day it is acceptable for someone of that level of gas to be welcomed into Ashton Gate is the day I seriously ask myself what is the point of supporting and caring about this Football Club.

what kind of scum would want a good manager down at the gate, what kind of scum would still hold a grudge thats happened more than 20 years ago.. Hang 'em all!

Crazy crazy rate him now not for what he was doing 25 years ago.

IH would sort this football club out.

Forget your personal reasons,holloway as a manager is and has done well this lad from Bristol.

The poll asks would you welcome him?

not, do you want him as manager?

I dont want him, but if he was appointed him, i'd welcome him.

No Riaz i wouldn't mate, i honestly wouldn't. This isn't just a mercenary player or manager crossing a city divide this is a man who is gas through and through, a man who has on countless occasions slaged us off.

Had on heart would say now i would not step inside Ashton Gate if he become manager. I think if that day ever came my whole out look on City would change. May sound dramatic but this is what it means to not just me but PLENTY of other City fans i know.

Dont want him here. Be amazed if he would even consider it anyway.

Forget the fact that he is gas, he isnt necessarily an amazing manager. He's done brilliant at Blackpool, but what about Leicester?

Bottom line, as soon as we lost a few games on the spin the knives would be out even more than before and it would descend into farce.

It should and wont happen on so many levels. Everyone would lose out.

Some people simply cannot be manager of other clubs. For example, Alan Shearer couldn't possibly be manager of Sunderland, Tony Adams couldn't be manager of Spurs. Holloway simply detests us and the feeling is mutual. He is a successful media slut and also able to motivate players in the short to medium term.

He is not what we want and would bring an unwelcome media circus. We need a not so big name who will stand back, look at our strengths and weaknesses, play to our strengths and take steps to alleviate our weaknesses. If that is done, we will finish mid table comfortably and the manager will have the freedom to bring in a lot of new players next summer.

I'm very happy that Forest our looking for their manager at the same time as us. I would be quite happy if we appointed someone who they turned down. More pressure is on them and less on us as a result. the key thing that needs to change is that us supporters need to get squarely behind the team starting this Saturday. Do that and we'll get our first home win of the season.

Bugger me - if my friends and family took everything bad I had ever said as personally as some of you lot have, Id be a very lonely person. We've all been young, we've all been drunk, we've all been stupid, we've all said unfortunate things. Get over it FFS.

Would I choose him? No.

Would I support him if he was appointed? Yes 100%.

Life is far to ****** short, especially to hold 20 year grudges. How pathetic.

No Riaz i wouldn't mate, i honestly wouldn't. This isn't just a mercenary player or manager crossing a city divide this is a man who is gas through and through, a man who has on countless occasions slaged us off.

Had on heart would say now i would not step inside Ashton Gate if he become manager. I think if that day ever came my whole out look on City would change. May sound dramatic but this is what it means to not just me but PLENTY of other City fans i know.

But you've got to admit - it would be a brave move for him to make.

To leave Blackpool and their forthcoming parachute payments - to take on a job where fans are immediately against you.

Can't take him any more seriously than the next pantomime vilain, always thought he had some comedy value (yes I have seen him on youtube).

Ian Alexander was always close to the top of my Gas hate list followed by Penrice who tried chatting my girlfriend up when he played for Watford! What is it with Gasheads and daft 'taches?

But way out in front is Pulis.

Back to Holloway though I'd honestly have no idea how I'd feel watching him walk out in front of the Atyeo in charge of his first game in red, would be so surreal.

Some people are justifying a pro hollowhead vote by saying he's a good manager and he COULD take us up. There are other good managers who COULD take us up, so why not choose one of them over that sag, who has only shown hatred and contempt for our club. Anybody would think he would guarantee success, but a check of his management career record would show he would be just as likely to take us down as up.

I value the club I've supported for approaching half a century far higher than some perceived short term gain, at the expense of putting it in the hands of that clown. As the OP said, it IS EMBARRASSING that there are so many of our own fans who can't see how abhorrent it would be to have him at this club in any capacity whatsoever.

It's like selling your soul, so don't you value BCFC higher than that???

Bugger me - if my friends and family took everything bad I had ever said as personally as some of you lot have, Id be a very lonely person. We've all been young, we've all been drunk, we've all been stupid, we've all said unfortunate things. Get over it FFS.

Would I choose him? No.

Would I support him if he was appointed? Yes 100%.

Life is far to ****** short, especially to hold 20 year grudges. How

pathetic.

Completely agree. What you've written is nothing more than common sense.

I've bigger things to worry about in life than Pantomime comments made over 20 years ago.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill...He wouldn't be on my top 4 list but if he was Appointed I'd get on with it and give him a fair crack of the whip.

I genuinely don't understand the OP mentality one bit.

Completely agree. What you've written is nothing more than common sense.

I've bigger things to worry about in life than Pantomime comments made over 20 years ago.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill...

I genuinely don't understand the OP mentality one bit.

Well there we have it ........ he's split the fans right down the middle, and as far as we know he hasn't even applied for the job!!!

Just imagine what it would be like if he did come here facepalm.gif

like you i have been disenchanted by city recently, cant say im embarrassed or sickened by the thought of holloway as manager, would feel no shame either.

Think hes a good manager and an all round good egg, regular kinda guy, passionate about football and equally passionate about the team he manages,

what ever hes supposed to have said about city was probably tongue in cheek or blown up out of proportion for someones agenda, or just heat of the moment,plus it was years ago,

years ago i was city mad and no interest in rovers, bit of maturety occurred and now i look for city, rovers, forrest green, yeovil, swindon etc all west country teams im a football fan

Well there we have it ........ he's split the fans right down the middle, and as far as we know he hasn't even applied for the job!!!

It completely hypothetical anyway . He'd never get the job and this thread is a good indication of why he'd not get it.

We need someone who will bring the club together not cause more unrest and uncertainties.

He won't, but I'm sure you'd get over it.

You could talk it through with people, maybe even a therapist if it helps?

It wouldn't be easy but I know you'd pull through in the end.

He won't, but I'm sure you'd get over it.

You could talk it through with people, maybe even a therapist if it helps?

It wouldn't be easy for you but I know you'd pull through in the end.

I think you'll find we are talking in the present tense ie, he HAS rather than he 'won't'

No therapy required my friend, just keep that good for nothing, sn*t gobbling, lower than a snakes belly, blue and white quartered dirty little sag away from our club and I'll be happy as a dog with two dicks!!! innocent06.gif

Archived