IGNORED

Hope Im Wrong

Mr Gow

This endorsement from Coyle for Del might have been more helpful a few days ago

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7248710,00.html

Let's hope the delay means negotiations are ongoing with Del and his assistant.

What gives me hope is that are we really going to go to the trouble of agreeing comp and chasing Del if he's not a strong favourite?

Just got the strongest feeling deep down that it wont be Del,i will give reasons

1 The club lacks ambition,always had

2 The owner of BCFC wants Robins

3 Robins will be cheaper,will work with anyone including a owner who likes to poke his nose in ie the Steve Coppell affair

4 Del will cost compo,plus he will want his own staff brought down with him

Anyone else feel the same???

Just got the strongest feeling deep down that you're talking rubbish. I'll give reasons:

1. We hired a manager who had formerly managed in the Premier League and reached the FA Cup final.

2. We don't know who the owner wants - all we know are rumours.

3. Robins has more experience and has worked in England, so probably won't be cheaper - the SJ chairman has admitted McInnes is probably on much lower wages than he would get in England. Also, Robins won't work with a manager who pokes his nose in - he walked of Barnsley because of problems with their board. Also, also, how do you know our owner pokes his nose in...!?

4. Del may cost copmpensation, but that's already been agreed - we wouldn't go ahead talking to him if we weren't happy to pay that amount. Also, we don't he wants his own staff brought down, but even if he did it may only be an assistant manager which is one person - I think the board could stretch to employing one person. Admittedly Wigley may have to go, but I think that is very common in football, and I think Wigley is resigned to that.

So...no, I don't feel the same.

If Robins had been chosen he would have signed his contract today and been announced to the public surely.

The wait must mean Dels got it and he has gone back to Scotland to tie a few loose ends up with SJFC before signing his contract with us back in Bristol tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

I have no idea who the burd is :huh: but from a Saints point of view, I hope she's right.

Let's hope not. All this talk of board split is just rumour - she's probably just picked this up from the Evening Post. During the interview process it's been kept pretty tight as far as information flow is concerned so am inclined to take her comment with a pinch of salt.

Surely the longer it takes it points more towards Del - at least that's what I'm telling myself. fingerscrossed.gif

Archived