IGNORED

Hope Im Wrong

Mr Gow

she's well connected. works for stv and has links with bbc too.

We had the same sort of rumours from Tw a tter regarding Nicky Maynard going to Leicester City..........

So say ITK TV/Media people who haven't got a clue really.

If we appoint Mark Robins then he won;t get much time from me.

BCAGFC

We had the same sort of rumours from Tw a tter regarding Nicky Maynard going to Leicester City..........

So say ITK TV/Media people who haven't got a clue really.

If we appoint Mark Robins then he won;t get much time from me.

BCAGFC

It's looking more and more like an opportunity the board have decided not to take, despite numerous recommendations and plaudits from the football community.

I seriously hope this one works out else they may find themselves in for some serious stick.

Whilst he is not my first choice, its hardly his fault is it and any disgruntlement should not be directed at him - genuinely feel sorry for the bloke.

It's looking more and more like an opportunity the board have decided not to take, despite numerous recommendations and plaudits from the football community.

I seriously hope this one works out else they may find themselves in for some serious stick.

Whilst he is not my first choice, its hardly his fault is it and any disgruntlement should not be directed at him - genuinely feel sorry for the bloke.

I really want the club to have a lift...there seems to be a genuine desire for McInees to get the job, he is a gamble worth taking. Unfortuantely the board have a terriable record on getting it wrong and I will be dissipointed as much as I want to support whoever get its but If Del boy misses out...he wont be the only one, we all will have too!!! :bruce_h4h:

Adam Baker just said announcement thursday. Has to be Del otherwise if it was Robins he would have been appoined tommorow?

I knew Kachina had a sense of humour transplant during his time as a :gasmask: head.

I will be EXTREMELY disappointed if Mark Robins is our new manager, he certainly won't give me a lift.

I know SL has the right to make the final decision but his record of appointing managers is woeful at best.......thought he would have enough sense to leave it to Sextoy & the panel who have done the interviews.

BCAGFC

It looks like Solako, whoever it is is definitely ian Wright as he was chatting to some fans pre game, Mark Robbins turned up about 5 mins later with some dolly bird, and I would swear the other bloke is Solako, about 5ft 8 short chubby black bloke with low cropped hair, all three look to be on a jolly.

Robbins doesn't look like he's here watching City, probably just here on a social, he is due to do some work at one of Ian Wright's soccer schools tomorrow for Sky One.

It looks like Solako, whoever it is is definitely ian Wright as he was chatting to some fans pre game, Mark Robbins turned up about 5 mins later with some dolly bird, and I would swear the other bloke is Solako, about 5ft 8 short chubby black bloke with low cropped hair, all three look to be on a jolly.

Robbins doesn't look like he's here watching City, probably just here on a social, he is due to do some work at one of Ian Wright's soccer schools tomorrow for Sky One.

You are so full of shit its actually very funny. Fair play

Archived