IGNORED

Hope Im Wrong

Mr Gow

It looks like Solako, whoever it is is definitely ian Wright as he was chatting to some fans pre game, Mark Robbins turned up about 5 mins later with some dolly bird, and I would swear the other bloke is Solako, about 5ft 8 short chubby black bloke with low cropped hair, all three look to be on a jolly.

Robbins doesn't look like he's here watching City, probably just here on a social, he is due to do some work at one of Ian Wright's soccer schools tomorrow for Sky One.

as much as i dont beleive a word that you type the description worries me a tad, as a guy matching that discription had a meeting with Keith Dawe and Mark Robins in a local hotel 4 /5 weeks ago ( yes , whilst millen was still in charge ) Could have been his agent. Hopefully not

Oh whats pants down going on about now! Kachina, you are constantly trying to pull our pants down ! Well let me tell you I'm wearing a belt and my pants are staying up this evening!

No one believes you!

:rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

Got me laughing my balls off anyway....crying in adversity more like it..

BCAGFC

I seem to be one of the few who views Robins as something other than second best - I don't mind which is appointed, I'll get behind whoever. They have a tough enough job on their hands as it is, without us all saying "so-and-so's cr*p" before City have even played a game under them.

Both Del and Robins have dragged teams up from the gutter, Robins knows our division better, however.

Whoever is appointed, there are clear issues: too many players who think they are bigger than the club (nothing new there), Maynard not happy - body language all wrong last night, probably due to being up top on his own, quality from the youth set up not being tested so they leave or quit, lack of pace at the back, no real 'plan' or vision - just a lot of wishful thinking about "when we have our new stadium", usually followed by a sentence with the words "Premier League" in it :ranting: .

Face facts, everyone from the Board to the fans - we are a mediocre team with one or two decent players. This season was always going to be hard work. Our play-off final in our first season in the Champ has unrealistically raised expectations. So: knuckle down, tighten up, chins up and play like you care. The rest will follow.

And on a cold ******* Tuesday night when you're at the bottom, you should ALL come and thank the poor s0ds who travelled from all over to support the team, you spoilt gits :badmood: .

Archived