IGNORED

St Johnstone Fc

Southport Red

Top lads!!! They could easily have been bitter about losing a good manager (Maynard to Leicester anyone :whistle2: )

Anyway we'll hate Dundee if you hate Rovers and Cardiff?

We're not bitter because we know our role, most of us anyway. We will always be a selling club, of both players and managers. We have no illusions about what we can achieve, unlike our beloved neighbours up the road (both UTD and Dee). We are a small and particularly well-run club, probably always will be. We have our ups and downs (mostly downs) like most clubs which makes pumping teams like the Old Firm even sweeter.

PS - just DO NOT even think about stealing Franny Sandaza from us or our mood could quickly change :ranting:

Definitely made the forums more enjoyable lately, cheers chaps!

What's Jody Morris like for you boys? Could he cut it in the Championship these days if we pinched him?

He's crap. League 2 standard, not good enough, he should definitely stay at St Johnstone... HANDS OFF! :tongue:

I am enjoying this thread almost as much as my recent St Johnstone match thread. laughcont.gif

So.

What does BS3 think?

Has he 'worked it out yet'??

snack.gif

I think it is great that we are forming an affinity with another club and the feelings seem to be fairly mutual - it's the good side of football.

What is it you want me to work out exactly? There is no Bristol City home match currently being played?

Definitely made the forums more enjoyable lately, cheers chaps!

What's Jody Morris like for you boys? Could he cut it in the Championship these days if we pinched him?

Jody has been arguably one of the best midfielders in the SPL IMO. Personally though, I think that doesn't quite mean he would cut it at Championship level. He's a class above much of the dross in our league and was a masterstroke from Del when he managed to get him on board.

I said it elsewhere on your forum but I think the only player Del may be back in for is out fearless central midfielder Murray Davidson. A young lad who has atrracted interest from one half of the ugly sisters (Rangers) and broken into the international setup which is almost unheard of for a club like us. He has a big future and was another of Del's signings.

I have always had a completely irrational dislike for both Dundee and Dundee Utd because their grounds are simply too close to each other and i'm never sure which club is which.

Anyway, how can Dundee Utd be "United" when the view out of their boardroom window overlooks Dundee FC. - Nonsense!!

(Yes, I know other cities have a "united" despite having more than one club. That is stupid as well, but the Dundee example is topical!)

And by choosing The Super J's as your team you are automatically bound by law to despise everything about and anyone associated with Dundee. Including the cake.

Not having that fella, the wifes family are all Dundee fans, the dirty Arab shower of shite, your on...hate everything about that arrogant shower of shite..:tongue:

Not having that fella, the wifes family are all Dundee fans, the dirty Arab shower of shite, your on...hate everything about that arrogant shower of shite..:tongue:

As we are now undertaking an unofficial twinning with St Johnstone, how about a quiz?

1) Who won the last game between the two clubs?

tumbleweed.gif

2) Name the players who have played for both sides.

tumbleweed.gif

3) Why is the catering so much better at St Johnstone than City??

(Prize: tickets for two at the opener at Ashton Gate against Maidstone Utd, next season ............ badmood.gif)

And by choosing The Super J's as your team you are automatically bound by law to despise everything about and anyone associated with Dundee. Including the cake.

Cake racism. Not really acceptable. disapointed2se.gif

Although it is a bit minging though, isn't it. Consider me onside. **** Dundee. May the A90 permanently stop at Inchture (Google maps - woohooo!)

Thought I join the merry (or maybe not so if you get Del) little band of Super Saintees invading your forum. I lived in Bristol for 12 yrs so know the place pretty well - though I have to admit to living in digs in Lockleaze (yes I know..) when I first came down. Unfortunately this meant that my first taste of Bristol football was watching the Gas at Eastville - but then did watch you lot a bit. Mind you the biggest crowd I was in at Ashton Gate was for Billy Graham :innocent06:

Our other rivals Dundee FC are also frequently known as 'The Soap Dodgers' due to their unkempt appearance, putrid stench and general unpleasantness. Hence the famous joke:

Q: How can you tell when a Dundonian woman has an orgasm?

A: She drops her bag of chips.

I always thought the punch line to that one was "she drops her peh" :laughcont:

Our other rivals Dundee FC are also frequently known as 'The Soap Dodgers' due to their unkempt appearance, putrid stench and general unpleasantness. Hence the famous joke:

Q: How can you tell when a Dundonian woman has an orgasm?

A: She drops her bag of chips.

I always thought the punch line to that one was "she drops her peh" :laughcont:

Archived