IGNORED

Bcfc V Cpfc Match Thread

hinsleburg

Courner, we always score from courners........... (never).

I've been watching City for well over 2 decades. I reckon we've scored from a corner on about 3 occasions in that time. We're pants in that department. Just as bad firing at the goal firect from free kicks.

Am i the only one who thought Pitman was poor on saturday? yes he was out on the wing but he looked dis-interested and im not surprised he's been dropped. I think Maynard will also score tonight. Think it's the right decision to bring JCR back into the team

I too have to disagree with you on this. I thought Pitman was our best players, especially in the first half, at one point he was left wing, right wing, and centre forward all in the space of 3 minutes.

Twice the player Maynard was on Saturday.

A st johnstone fan has just posted on their forums - The Search has begun - farewell DEl and DOC .

I said he hasn't gone yet? he just replied ''wanna bet''

I hope he is right!

Seconded.

Unfortunately a couple of posters who usually know what's going on, but don't shout about it, have quietly commented today that they've heard Robins has been given the job.

They hope they're proved wrong, let's hope this time they are.fingerscrossed.gif

Archived