IGNORED

Just Been Robbed Of £100 By A So Called City Fan...

Harito495

• Admin

Unfortunately I think your right....I'm gutted to have lost £100 but just as gutted to have missed out on our first win of the season, especially after going to the trouble to get the day off work etc. Just disgusted anyone could stoop so low for money, I love money but If I want extra I do what any good honest person would & get extra hours at work !!

Surely the "getting the day off work" was the easy part? ;)

Unfortunately I doubt you will get your money back. The club are not obliged to give out the persons details so unless you hang around the road his address is in, I doubt you will see him or your money again.

If the Police ask then of course the club would give the details - why wouldn't they ?

• Admin

Why have all the important replies now been removed????

Because people who know him have suggested it may be a mistake that has been made in good faith. Harito has the details he needs to take this further & we want to avoid.....

I've looked up the name on Facebook, no middle name listed can we confirm ths is the right bloke bloke. I'll give him some shit if it is

....this.

Im sure there are some names here that moaned about the police in a different thread and now you want him to go running to the old bill.

Unlucky pal, contact the non emergency number for the police and more than likely they will ring you back, the guy may not have known the ticket was banned so theft is not possible as he may not of wanted to permanently deprive you of your cash. More along the line of fraud if he did know it was banned. But also be careful as you have tried to obtain a ticket through what essentially a tout.

Wow, insane how people have jumped to conclusions without knowing all the facts, ready to burn his facebook page down, angry mob torches and all. I'd be amazed that he would leave info about his facebook, name, and give the lad his address if he was trying to con him. A situation that stinks of a misunderstanding, and I would be very surprised if the lad didn't get his money back or have the situation rectified in some other way, given how easily identifiable the guy made himself. OP, might have been worth tracking the guy down and seeing what the situation was yourself before putting it on the forum. Hope it gets sorted though mate.

Archived