IGNORED

Just Been Robbed Of £100 By A So Called City Fan...

Harito495

I think I should be the first to apologise.. when this happens

I have spoken to Stu, & he has given me his number & we have agreed to meet on tuesday only due to work before then, It was a big mis-understanding & I was just very angry when I thought I had lost £100...I apologise to Stu & everyone else for wasting your time.

Harito.

I have spoken to Stu, & he has given me his number & we have agreed to meet on tuesday only due to work before then, It was a big mis-understanding & I was just very angry when I thought I had lost £100...I apologise to Stu & everyone else for wasting your time.

Harito.

cheers haratio, i am genuinly gutted about the hole thing , how much trouble can a season ticket cause ,,first a gas head then a con man ....bloody hell !..it can only happen to me i tell you

no people i am not banned from the ground ,i think the club got wind of me offering the ticket and cancelled it ,, young haratio is getting his money back as i have spoke to him ...and please i would never knowingly shaft anybody as i know how it feels to be shafted ,,

As someone who knows someone who works for the club (ticketing and marketing) they will have categorically NOT been policing OTIB for this kind of thing. The communication system is not in place to cancel season tickets like that in this circumstance;

So, someone from the club apparently read this thread, and thought, "We need to cancel every season ticket at Bristol City with a person who has 'stu' in their name before the game this weekend"

tumbleweed.gif

Glad it all got sorted but to be honest Im pretty disgusted by some of the responses on here...

Didnt realise how many brain dead thugs, who can only settle dispute with fists, we had in our City ranks. If thats your solution in life I suggest you take a long hard look at yourselves!

Archived