IGNORED

Is Nicky Hunt The Clubs Worst Ever Signing ?

II Wurzel II

I was just trying to think of anyone else City have signed who's worse than Nicky Hunt, surely in terms of minutes played, performances, wages and overall contribution he surely has to be the outright winner by a country mile......

So looking at the whole life cycle ie: Transfer fee, wages, appearences, contributions, errors and then final sale price what other players have dented the wallet of Bristol City FC big time ??

Coppell ?

Coppell was only in charge for about 100 days, he signed albert in that time, and that could prove to be one of the best pieces of business this club has ever made...

in regards to openeing poster i agree nicky hunt is worst signing ever in my time since 1986....you dont even hear about him in the press,official site etc

I was just trying to think of anyone else City have signed who's worse than Nicky Hunt, surely in terms of minutes played, performances, wages and overall contribution he surely has to be the outright winner by a country mile......

So looking at the whole life cycle ie: Transfer fee, wages, appearences, contributions, errors and then final sale price what other players have dented the wallet of Bristol City FC big time ??

Probably. But when he started for City dont think he was fit. At that time City was like a hospital, most of the players were injuired.

Coppell was only in charge for about 100 days, he signed albert in that time, and that could prove to be one of the best pieces of business this club has ever made...

in regards to openeing poster i agree nicky hunt is worst signing ever in my time since 1986....you dont even hear about him in the press,official site etc

Have to agree - if you could analyse this down to £ per minutes, value for money etc - Hunt would be up there

perhaps we could have the top 5 worst signings - straight in at number one is Mr Hunt

Gus?

No, Gus had one absolutely amazing appearance for City against Wimbledon away. I was there to witness what can only be described as a once in a lifetime moment. He absolutely destroyed everything that came his way that night. I'm sorry if you missed it, and those that did miss that game never believe it happened. We even sang his name at the end, he probably thought it was a piss take too.

If Hunt is no.1 then Styvar has to be number 2. wasn't it rumoured we paid 600,000 for him?

Bristol City have signed Slovakian striker Peter Styvar from MSK Zilina for an undisclosed fee.

The 28-year-old has agreed a two-and-a-half-year deal at Ashton Gate after a successful trial.

"He's a different type of striker to those already on our books and people will see that," City manager Gary Johnson told the club website.

"He is a predator who has scored goals in his career and he's done well for his club for the past couple of years."

The other era I can remember of particular bad spending was the Ward/Benny era with Bo and Soren Anderson, Vilmos Sebok and Tistimetanu

No, Gus had one absolutely amazing appearance for City against Wimbledon away. I was there to witness what can only be described as a once in a lifetime moment. He absolutely destroyed everything that came his way that night. I'm sorry if you missed it, and those that did miss that game never believe it happened. We even sang his name at the end, he probably thought it was a piss take too.

I've always considered Gus Ceaser to be one of the most God awful players I have ever seen playing for City however I missed this performance (was it FA Cup or League Cup?). I'm gutted. This isn't a wind up, is it?

To be honest styver probably top trumps hunt all things considered.

We can all agree they were both equally inept. Minutes on pitch about equal, but the transfer fee and wages combined of styver beats what weve paid hunt.

And yes we did pay styvers wages whilst he was in greece. Aparently we got a 50k lump sum for his services.

I've always considered Gus Ceaser to be one of the most God awful players I have ever seen playing for City however I missed this performance (was it FA Cup or League Cup?). I'm gutted. This isn't a wind up, is it?

It was a cup match, not sure which now, we won 1-0, the game was played at Selhurst. Please tell me I didn't dream it all?

Actual signed players, being rubbish, there are many who are worse than Hunt's signing

Henry Mc Kop

Ralph Milne

Gus Caesar

Ian Brown

Phil Barber

Phil Kite

and so forth and so on

Kevin Nugent

Steve Torpey

Kevin Can't even recall his last name

Rob Edwards

Bas "whats a goal?" Savage