IGNORED

Players Who Thought They Were Too Good For City Who Have Failed Elsewhere

redrobin108

With all the talk about NM leaving for a so called bigger club, got some of us chatting about players who thought they were too good for us. Who's career crashed and burned after leaving us,

Off the top of my head, I can thing off Liam Rosenior and Aaron Brown

Any Others ?

Pretty much everyone. No one seems to leave and go onto better things (obviously except for those sold on).

Aaron Brown has announced he's leaving Darlington because his family are based in Bristol. Wasn't he supposed to be amazing at one point or was that his brother Marvin?

Andy Cole....Coud'nt score in a brothel. at least not very often. always needed 3 chances before he scored one, As I heard someone say in the enclosure one match , Cole is useless,all he ever do'es is score. So he must be overated. Joe Royle ? Super BOB ? Super JAKKI ?

Ohhhhh Basso got to his dream of the Premier League but only as third choice keeper sadly - now back in the lowly Championship with the rest of us having been without offers or a club for some time after leaving us.

Good keeper and nice chap but like many players, somewhat deluded especially after they start to believe their own press.

Luke Wilshire is he still playing in Russia?.

Things really went downhill after he left us.

Champions league football and World Cup finals must have been a big disappointment after after league 1 footy at Ashton Gate!!

Andy Cole....Coud'nt score in a brothel. at least not very often. always needed 3 chances before he scored one, As I heard someone say in the enclosure one match , Cole is useless,all he ever do'es is score. So he must be overated. Joe Royle ? Super BOB ? Super JAKKI ?

3 chances before scoring! Blimey I'd settle for that now, don't we need about 14 chances before scoring at the moment ?

Archived