IGNORED

Football Not Important

Olé

I didn't see what was happening with the first person, but the 2nd person was very close to me and looked as if he was having a fit. He's probably mid 40's and although everyone was understandably panicking, it looked like an epileptic fit and nothing more serious (just based on having seen people have them before). All fans were very considerate in both incidents from what I saw and help was quickly available.

I've deleted a number of posts now, sorry to those who have posted but I think in this instance the thread needs to be kept on topic. Please could people do that.

Think about how you'd feel if it was your family. If you have nothing nice to say, maybe in this instance say nothing. Thankyou.

Seeing what was happening, even from a distance, seems more harrowing than being close but not seeing. Last year or perhaps the one before, someone passed away a few rows just behind me in the Dolman, despite tremendous attempts of the medics attending.

Fingers crossed for the supporter in the Williams. And of course this happens in thousands of incidents in private and public places, every day, all over the world, but I would have thought the natural human reaction is to feel sorrow, irrespective of whether you know the person or not,

I've deleted a number of posts now, sorry to those who have posted but I think in this instance the thread needs to be kept on topic. Please could people do that.

Think about how you'd feel if it was your family. If you have nothing nice to say, maybe in this instance say nothing. Thankyou.

Well done. Much better now. There's no need for anything other than support for these people.

I hope they make a full recovery and can return to ashton gate soon.

i was realy getting worried donny were going to score,then i could see what was happening from the dolman.realy did not care about the rest of the game to be honest after that.football is just a game and we all go through many emotions,but after seeing someone having cpr,and looking at sharpy and what he as been through,it realy makes you think why we worry so much about the game.

i was realy getting worried donny were going to score,then i could see what was happening from the dolman.realy did not care about the rest of the game to be honest after that.football is just a game and we all go through many emotions,but after seeing someone having cpr,and looking at sharpy and what he as been through,it realy makes you think why we worry so much about the game.

I said the exact same thing to my mate! it was horrible to see, put a downer on the game for me and i couldnt be happy about the result knowing what i had just saw! lets hope the guy makes a full recovery, thoughts go out to family and friends!

Have just received this

I was literally in the row behind the first incident. If the paramedics did manage to revive the person before they left the stadium, then they deserve a medal - in fact, they deserve medals full stop. They were working franctically for minutes and minutes, and I saw numerous attempts at CPR inside the stadium.

Our thoughts are with both people involved.

Archived