IGNORED

Looks Like Portsmouth Are Deep In The Brown Stuff...

Cider red

1327244267' post=1498350']

Not for me, **** em I didn't see many Pompey fans question whether within virtually 48 hours of coming out of administration whether they could afford the combined 25k per week wages for Kitson and Lawrence, especially given the fact that one particular long standing Portsmouth family based business went under after being owed 55k by the club about 2 weeks wages for those 2 wasters. That business meant 6 people lost their jobs and a son having a guilty conscience for losing the family business his father built up, a guy who had managed to not lay a single person off during the recession by not taking much of a wage for himself, but losing that family business because of the criminal actions of the people running the club, the gung ho way the administrators allowed the club to come out of administration and the football authorities who couldn't give a **** about the real world.

i'm sorry football needs a wake up call and if thats Pompey so be it.

One of the best posts I have ever seen on here.

HTF can they already owe the taxman 1.6mill, it's beyond belief they are not long out of administration, but still thought it OK to shell out 25k a week on 2 players who have done nothing for this club, the administrators have been pathetically inadequate as have the football league. Surely part of any lifting of administration should be making sure the bills are paid before bringing in overpaid, over the hill luxury players, sorry again **** em.

Back off Kermit.

TFR has got your back - and that goes for all invertebrates.

All animals are equal in my book.

Frogs aren't invertebrates; I was convinced you were either David Bellamy or Chris Packham until that comment, but now you can only be Michaela Strachan at best...

Not for me, **** em I didn't see many Pompey fans question whether within virtually 48 hours of coming out of administration whether they could afford the combined 25k per week wages for Kitson and Lawrence, especially given the fact that one particular long standing Portsmouth family based business went under after being owed 55k by the club about 2 weeks wages for those 2 wasters. That business meant 6 people lost their jobs and a son having a guilty conscience for losing the family business his father built up, a guy who had managed to not lay a single person off during the recession by not taking much of a wage for himself, but losing that family business because of the criminal actions of the people running the club, the gung ho way the administrators allowed the club to come out of administration and the football authorities who couldn't give a **** about the real world.

i'm sorry football needs a wake up call and if thats Pompey so be it.

Problem is we have had plenty of 'wake up calls' in the past: - Barrow, Accrington, Aldershot, Newport. If i am not mistaken they all went bust and had to literally start again at several divisions below. The last team from the top two divisions to go pop, as far as i can recall, was us and we quickly formed BCFC 1982 Ltd and carried on in the same league.

So are you now saying what we 'got away with' is no longer an option we should afford Pompey and the like?

Just opening the debate you understand.

HTF can they already owe the taxman 1.6mill, it's beyond belief they are not long out of administration, but still thought it OK to shell out 25k a week on 2 players who have done nothing for this club, the administrators have been pathetically inadequate as have the football league. Surely part of any lifting of administration should be making sure the bills are paid before bringing in overpaid, over the hill luxury players, sorry again **** em.

You can understand why Cotters jumped ship or was he found out by the Pompey and managed to escape under the radar and nab the Florist job?.. surely he is being found out now though! He's becoming a bit of a journey man and his stock has fallen dramatically.

Frogs aren't invertebrates; I was convinced you were either David Bellamy or Chris Packham until that comment, but now you can only be Michaela Strachan at best...

I cannot believe my ears.

You actually think Kermit the Frog has a backbone?

It is a cloth puppet with a humans hand up its backside. Where is the backbone?

liar.gif

Problem is we have had plenty of 'wake up calls' in the past: - Barrow, Accrington, Aldershot, Newport. If i am not mistaken they all went bust and had to literally start again at several divisions below. The last team from the top two divisions to go pop, as far as i can recall, was us and we quickly formed BCFC 1982 Ltd and carried on in the same league.

So are you now saying what we 'got away with' is no longer an option we should afford Pompey and the like?

Just opening the debate you understand.

Firstly that was 30 years ago and times have moved on and at least we had the decency to not sign players just bring in the kids and certainly not 100k (or it's equivalent) per month on just 2 players. Teams like Swindon, Palarse, Cardiff, Forest and especially Portsmouth have been taking the piss on a very regular basis, look at your list only Swindon would fall into that category, teams that the authorities couldn't give a toss about.

I cannot believe my ears.

You actually think Kermit the Frog has a backbone?

It is a cloth puppet with a humans hand up its backside. Where is the backbone?

liar.gif

Well if we're presuming this is THE Kermit the Frog and not some other frog simply using Kermit's name on the Internet, then he wouldn't be an animal so you'd no longer 'have his back'. Of course, we could work on the assumption that everyone's avatar is an accurate representation of their self which would make you an aggressive little pig. However, i wouldn't exist so I think I'll continue to believe you're Michaela Strachan

Firstly that was 30 years ago and times have moved on and at least we had the decency to not sign players just bring in the kids and certainly not 100k per month on just 2 players. Teams like Swindon, Palarse, Cardiff, Forest and especially Portsmouth have been taking the piss on a very regular basis, look at your list only Swindon would fall into that category, teams that the authorities couldn't give a toss about.

All absolutely correct Esmond and very well argued... but.. you are forgetting one point. 30 years is but a mere blip when it comes to the tenure of the powers that be at Lancaster Gate or Soho Square or Wembley .. i think the FA cronies hang at Wembley now, or the Football League.. these boffs are so fart stuck to their leather chairs, so food and beer bellied under their desks that they can remember 1953, like it was yesterday, when Blackpool triumphed 4 - 3 over Bolton Wanderers in the FA Cup Final, courtesy of some of the finest wing play ever seen on a football pitch by Sir Stanley Matthews, and a Stan Mortensen hat - trick. With 20 minutes remaining, Blackpool were 3 - 1 down and struggling. Then Matthews laid on the winning goal for Bill Perry right at the end after a brilliant piece of dribbling out on the right wing.

We are talking about die in the wool, stuck in the muds, who reminisce about the day they drove home in their shiny new Humber Snipes and when decimalisation was but a pipe dream.

There is fat chance anything will change so what ever you wish for dream well.

Rich?

"I fart in your general direction".

...... and so do all the abused, exploited, sick, and tortured animals of this planet.

Suck it up, buddy.

igiveup.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOh fear!

I know you fart in my direction, it's because you are full off shite, that's why you fart so much. Try laying off the roughage.

All absolutely correct Esmond and very well argued... but.. you are forgetting one point. 30 years is but a mere blip when it comes to the tenure of the powers that be at Lancaster Gate or Soho Square or Wembley .. i think the FA cronies hang at Wembley now, or the Football League.. these boffs are so fart stuck to their leather chairs, so food and beer bellied under their desks that they can remember 1953, like it was yesterday, when Blackpool triumphed 4 - 3 over Bolton Wanderers in the FA Cup Final, courtesy of some of the finest wing play ever seen on a football pitch by Sir Stanley Matthews, and a Stan Mortensen hat - trick. With 20 minutes remaining, Blackpool were 3 - 1 down and struggling. Then Matthews laid on the winning goal for Bill Perry right at the end after a brilliant piece of dribbling out on the right wing.

We are talking about die in the wool, stuck in the muds, who reminisce about the day they drove home in their shiny new Humber Snipes and when decimalisation was but a pipe dream.

There is fat chance anything will change so what ever you wish for dream well.

and going into administration and then the possibility of it happening for a second time in the space of 12 months or whatever it is even more of a mere blip and along with cheating, crap refereeing decisions, outrageously high wages, too much money going out of the game and people owning football clubs who are not fit to own a mini cab business is fast making a mockery of the beautiful game that is already beyond disrepute. of course IMO.

and going into administration and then the possibility of it happening for a second time in the space of 12 months or whatever it is even more of a mere blip and along with cheating, crap refereeing decisions, outrageously high wages, too much money going out of the game and people owning football clubs who are not fit to own a mini cab business is fast making a mockery of the beautiful game that is already beyond disrepute. of course IMO.

You're on a roll Esmondo.. don't stop now.

I raise you Mandaric and Redknapp and bungs allegedly paid into a Monaco account in the name of the latter's dog.:ranting:

Hopefully this will stop the sun and it's 'our 'arry for Ingerlund campaign. The guys a time bomb waiting to be exploited..,,.say before a world cup in 2014......

Indeed. I would recommend that anyone who doubts what you say read Tom Bower's book Broken Dreams: Vanity, Greed and the Souring of British Football.

Archived