IGNORED

Jody Morris - Twitter

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

Been a bad lad in his time;

Legal issues

Morris has had a bad image over several legal and ethical issues. Chronologically, these include allegations that: he was one of a group of Chelsea players who drunkenly abused American tourists at Heathrow Airport within hours of the 9/11 attacks on New York City and the Pentagon;[12] that he was involved in a drunken brawl (in 2002);[13] that he was involved in a sexual assault (in 2003).[14][15] He was also arrested for drunk-driving on 1 November 2006, after driving the wrong way down a one-way street. Morris, who had one previous conviction for drunk-driving, was disqualified from driving for four years, given 80 hours community service and a two-year suspended jail sentence.[16]

Irrelevant of what you may THINK you know about Jody, based on stories many years ago, he still runs the show in most good performances Saints have. You can whine about "it's the SPL" but the guy still has all the leadership qualities a team like City need. Scotland has helped him grow up and settle down. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth... He's Dels man so don't be surprised if it happens.

Quality player and the type of player we are desparate for to keep us above the relegation zone - one with some gonads.

Couldn't give a toss how old he is as long as he is fit enough.

And there's no difference in playing in the SPL and playing in the championship which is hyped up out of all proportion.

+1

Del's on field lieutenant would be handy in a relegation battle like ours.

Cynic- form under McInnes is top 8, we are not in a relegation battle. I enjoy spl footy but most of the teams are league one level in terms of resources, players and crowds

Rj70- we need 3 man midfield as he doesn,t have the legs and is not powerful despite being great on the ball.

Cynic- form under McInnes is top 8, we are not in a relegation battle. I enjoy spl footy but most of the teams are league one level in terms of resources, players and crowds

Rj70- we need 3 man midfield as he doesn,t have the legs and is not powerful despite being great on the ball.

We're not in a relegation battle?? Wise up fella.

We most definitely are in a relegation battle, and I wouldn't trust some of the players to have the gonads to get us out of it. I have the utmost respect for McInnes and what he's done thus far, but I can't say the same for some of the players. Brighton and Crawley should serve as a reminder.

As for the standard, I've been been watching "championship" football for the last few years and it's generally no better than what we saw in league one. This league has numerous big clubs and the football is occasionally good when playing them but mostly crap when playing others. I refuse to believe that the SPL can be worse than the English second division. It's hyped up.

I disagree with that. There is a marked step up in quality with Championship football. You're not telling me you couldn't see the difference watching say Swansea last season or Birmingham this season as opposed to Yeovil or Orient?

As for the SPL well that has shown time and again that it's the same as League 1 standard

I wouldn't worry about Jody not having the legs, he's as fit as anyone. He tends to play better against the bigger teams in the league and rarely if ever wastes a pass. Classy player who gets stuck in but needs attacking players round him.

Frank Lampard said recently Morris could still easily play Premier League and Xavi said he's the hardest player he's played against. Not bad praise for a crap SPL player ;)

Oh Jody Morris,

You are the love of my life,

Oh Jody Morris,

I'd let you shag my wife,

Oh Jody Morris,

I want a baldy head too......

The legs have gone a wee bit but he's a still a very good footballer who reads the game brilliantly. When he gets into his groove in games, he dictates the whole match.

Saints are as live vs Motherwell on BBC Alba tonight (Sky 168) at 5:30pm, so you can see him for yourselves.

Oh Jody Morris,

You are the love of my life,

Oh Jody Morris,

I'd let you shag my wife,

Oh Jody Morris,

I want a baldy head too......

The legs have gone a wee bit but he's a still a very good footballer who reads the game brilliantly. When he gets into his groove in games, he dictates the whole match.

Saints are as live vs Motherwell on BBC Alba tonight (Sky 168) at 5:30pm, so you can see him for yourselves.

Unless he's coming to us...............

I thought Del said he was only after loan signings now (in the now traditional BCFC manner of scaling down expectations as the window drags on!). So it seems very unlikely that Morris would be on his way to us. Unless his contract is up at the end of the season and we picked up the remainder of it - but why would Saints allow that?

I thought Del said he was only after loan signings now (in the now traditional BCFC manner of scaling down expectations as the window drags on!). So it seems very unlikely that Morris would be on his way to us. Unless his contract is up at the end of the season and we picked up the remainder of it - but why would Saints allow that?

Think his deal is up in the summer, so the possibility of a loan till summer, then a contract from then might work.

Morris is getting into coaching, so maybe that would be a part of it too.

Del, Doc and Morris would be a formidable management/coaching team.

Archived