IGNORED

Bradley Orr

Pete1975Legend

Bradley Orr played for QPR v Liverpool in the Premier League.

Why would he care what we think?

I'd bite my arm off in a second for a chance to do what he has done.

And at Blackburn,you would think he has a chance of a few starts before seasons end.

Rovers are no certainty to go down,a strong chance,but are not adrift and have all to play for.

If Bradders gets to stay up and play in the prem next year as well...good luck to him.

Its nice to see a City player move up to a better standard,even if only for a short time.

Good Luck Brad.

+1

Great move by Orr. Wish him all the luck in the world. Terrific attitude on the pitch and what he lacked in ability, his bottle, heart, passion and leadership has got him now playing in the Premier League. I wish we could have him in our side now, we've missed him at the back no question. You can have all the ability in the world, but if you don't have the guts and desire to go with it, you wont get far, Brads a born winner, we don't have many of those currently.

Great move by Orr. Wish him all the luck in the world. Terrific attitude on the pitch and what he lacked in ability, his bottle, heart, passion and leadership has got him now playing in the Premier League. I wish we could have him in our side now, we've missed him at the back no question. You can have all the ability in the world, but if you don't have the guts and desire to go with it, you wont get far, Brads a born winner, we don't have many of those currently.

+1

Good luck to him; hope Blackburn do well.

That sums up Orr he isn't the best footballer in the world but he desire to improve himself has got him where he is the same can be said for he who should not be named but blinkered view cloud that,

I always like a player giving 100% and a trying I use to love it when tin man would lose the ball and then chase it around for 3 minutes trying to win it back

What on earth are you rabbiting on about?

Imo Bradley Orr is an average footballer who relies almost entirely on his commitment and energy to impress. His limited ability obviously found out at QPR and he was transfer listed.

The Blackburn fans will love him at first but when he plays against PL opposition he'll be found out.

I've always had a realistic view on 'Bradders' ability and at Div 1 level he was good enough but not Championship and definitely not PL level.

Nothing at all to do with Gary Johnson.

Have to agree with this. A good player but doesn't have enough skill or pace to succeed in the Prem.

Have to agree with this. A good player but doesn't have enough skill or pace to succeed in the Prem.

Theres about 150 players of that nature in the Premier League playing week in week out.. If Orr concentrates on what he does best he will fit in comfortably...after all he doesnt need skill and pace to do the job hes been bought for.. hes not the slowest player in any event.

Look at the Neville Brothers for example how they ever got picked so many times for England is beyond me neither of them can tackle, pass or cross a ball consistantly well but they seemed to succeed in the Prem.

A Professional footballer should aspire to play at the very best level he can...so good luck to the bloke...Steve Keene has seen something in him thats for sure and hes been there done that got the t shirt and probably ate the pie so I would think he knows a little bit about football to be comfortable in his decision.

Archived