IGNORED

Media Officer Tweets About Jt

Pezo

Well, he's not been proven to do anything wrong for starters....

Dont use his affair, because important people all through history have been at it, since the beginning of time.

You're totally missing the point I'm trying to make, Riaz, and misinterpreting what I'm trying to say: please go back and read my responses to your posts carefully.

Thank you!

He had an affair with a team-mates missus. He deserved to be stripped of the captaincy.

And Adam doesn't make club policy! Although I do agree with the sentiment of the first poster.

I think John Terry has proven time and time again that he's just as big a waste of space as his family. It makes me feel quite happy that he's going to be remembered as the England 'captain' who got the armband stripped from him twice!

Who cares who he shagged? why do you? are you a woman?

He's England captain, like it or not, higher standards are expected

And dinging a colleague's wife is always distasteful

And no, I'm not a laydee, but is that really relevant? And what if I were?

I'm happy for him to be treated as innocent until proven guilty, and if he's innocent, fair enough

But many professions get suspended whilst under investigation for this sort of thing

And frankly, you reap what you sow - and he's done some sowing, so all those nice newspaper people et al are using all that dirt they had about him when he was 'untouchable'. He's fair game, puts himself in the spotlight, so he's open to public scrutiny.

And he's slow, has lost what little semblance of positional sense he had and is being found out as the deeply average player he always was.

And do I expect all pros to be nice people? No. But I imagine that most of them are perfectly decent. Same as any other group in society.

We done now?

Yeah, the CPS would definitely decide to take it to court on the basis of an edited YouTube clip! They requested the unedited tapes from Sky as far as I know and I think this was supported by submissions (via a newspaper) of amateur footage

I agree with you that's Terry isn't going to be a BNP card-carrying racist and I'm sure he has loads of mates and colleagues that will attest to that. But that doesn't mean he didn't say something stupid in the heat of the moment. He's not being prosecuted for being a racist, he's being prosecuted for making a racist comment. I can't really awe how he can continue as England Captain with this hanging over him and it would serve him right as both he and Chelsea made requests to have the case delayed until after Euro 2012. The case against Chris Huhne for fiddling a speeding ticket is being heard in 2 weeks time, Terry/Chelsea get the case delayed 6 months. I really don't think he'll be a great loss to the national team either

If thats the case then it will be shown in court. Until such time, he should be treated as innocent... because how unfair would it be if, he was found to be innocent?

If he's dropped, it should be because he aint good enough...

Parking in a disabled spot, send him to the gallows i am with Riaz on this one this is a witch hunt.

you might have a different perspective if you were disabled or knew someone who was

It's particularly distasteful given that he's a professional sportsman, and clearly ABLE BODIED

Parking in a disabled spot, send him to the gallows i am with Riaz on this one this is a witch hunt.

My old man is disabled. Those spaces are there for people who are incapable of walking further distances, not jumped up footballers who think they can do as they please.

Not exactly crime of the centurt but indicative of who I believe John Terry to be. Whether he's racist or not, he evidently said someting racist. The CPS don't get out of bed unless they feel they will get a conviction.

If thats the case then it will be shown in court. Until such time, he should be treated as innocent... because how unfair would it be if, he was found to be innocent?

If he's dropped, it should be because he aint good enough...

He should be dropped because he's not good enough, but that's beside the point! In reality he should e dropped because the circus that will surround him will detract from England and further diminish the slender chance they have of doing well in Euro 2012. I don't really give a crap about whether it's 'fair' on John Terry, I care about whether England will do well or not. If he's found nor guilty then fair play and he's welcome to try and win his place back in the national team

Yeah, you'd love it if your mate was doing an ex.

I love how you just resort to petty insults when you've got nothing intelligent to say. So, every thread...

But then it would be relevant to me. I'd have a reason to care. The only people who have any right to give a shit is wayne bridge and JT's wife. The rest who care are like gossiping women who read celeb gossip and mags.

Point is, affairs happen - its life.

My old man is disabled. Those spaces are there for people who are incapable of walking further distances, not jumped up footballers who think they can do as they please.

Not exactly crime of the centurt but indicative of who I believe John Terry to be. Whether he's racist or not, he evidently said someting racist. The CPS don't get out of bed unless they feel they will get a conviction.

I have family who are disabled but to highlight the point of him parking his bentley in a disabled spot is a bit petty, unfortunetley this happens every day from people in all walks of life, people do the same with the children bays.

Do you have some sort of issue with women? That's the second anti-female comment on here in a few minutes.

No, but its the sort of thing my missus, mother and sister would care about. I cant understand why a bloke would give two shits.

But then it would be relevant to me. I'd have a reason to care. The only people who have any right to give a shit is wayne bridge and JT's wife. The rest who care are like gossiping women who read celeb gossip and mags.

Point is, affairs happen - its life.

Yeah, you're right. I've been sat in front of this computer screen crying, spitting and stamping my feet.

I'm just SO upset for everyone involved.

Or I don't care, made a passing comment on an internet forum and my only real thoughts on the matter are that I'm glad JT's kids will know what kind of man their father is and that he deserved to be stripped of the captaincy for doing what he did to a team-mate. End.

Yeah, you're right. I've been sat in front of this computer screen crying, spitting and stamping my feet.

I'm just SO upset for everyone involved.

Or I don't care, made a passing comment on an internet forum and my only real thoughts on the matter are that I'm glad JT's kids will know what kind of man their father is and that he deserved to be stripped of the captaincy for doing what he did to a team-mate. End.

No he did'nt. Many prime ministers, president, Kings and Queens, throughout the history of the world have had affairs - its not a criminal offence - why all of a sudden should he cost someone their job (not a job in this case, but you get the jist)

No he did'nt. Many prime ministers, president, Kings and Queens, throughout the history of the world have had affairs - its not a criminal offence - why all of a sudden should he cost someone their job (not a job in this case, but you get the jist)

As you point out, it's not a job. He kept his job, and there was no reason for him not to. However, the England captaincy is a position of honour and responsibility. He didn't just mess about with his mates ex, Wayne Bridge was a mate to all of the other England players.

And the most important point for his removal this time, to me, is: 'Black players within the England squad have also been putting pressure on the Professional Footballers' Association to take a stronger stance on Terry.' (From BBC Sport)

If thats true, then he's lucky not to get dropped altogether.

If he didn't hear anything, why hasn't he come out and said that, he's said the opposite in fact which is that he won't be commenting. If he hadn't heard JT say anything, then he would surely be wanting to shout from the rooftops that he'd done nothing wrong. His silence to me speaks volumes.

He can't, he can say he's innocent, which he has, but if he's too vocal he'd be in trouble.

Archived