IGNORED

Media Officer Tweets About Jt

Pezo

So am I the only one seeing terry shout" **** off ou black ****" on tv then? It was there for all to see. Guilty

He did in fact shout that but afaik it was part of a sentence and has been taken totally out of context.

And how do you know he didn't react to AF calling him a white ****?.

BCAGFC

He did in fact shout that but afaik it was part of a sentence and has been taken totally out of context.

And how do you know he didn't react to AF calling him a white ****?.

BCAGFC

The CPS often take criminal proceedings without considering the context. No doubt if they'd considered 'context', the Nuremberg trails would have gone differently. I'm sure if AF called Terry a White ****, brown **** or green **** with orange ****ish polka dots it will come out at tue trial. However, I'm pretty sure it won't be mentioned

See, this is one of my pet hates. Yes I agree that disabled people should have parking spots nearer the door to a shop and slightly wider so that they can get in and out ok.

But, when it's pouring down with rain and you're all dressed up and you pull in to a local supermarket and all the ordinary spaces are taken, why shouldn't you use a disabled space?

If you didn't use the disabled space, you'd have to pull over on the road and wait for an ordinary space to become available, whereas if a disabled one is available, why shouldn't you use it? If it means that a disabled person has to pull in and wait on the side of the road, then so be it.

After all, how many times do you hear that they don't want to be treated any differently?

Providing there isn't a normal space available, I see nothing wrong with using a disabled space and letting others wait their turn.

So hold on... if my Dad pulls up at the supermarket,bearing in mind he can't walk far without being in crippling pain, he should have to suffer that because you've got your best dress on? Those spaces are there for a reason.

No lefty, wishy-washy, PC bollocks there, just common sense.

Can someone tell me something about this case - I have so little interest in the Premier League I don't follow it closely enough, but how come the Liverpool player got banned for weeks for a similar offence and yet in this case it is only a criminal matter to be heard at the end of the season? I didn't read closely, but I'm pretty sure the papers were all full of debate about the Spanish context and the uses of words in Uruguay when banning Liverpool player. There seems to be similar debate now about what John Terry has said but no FA hearing or retrospective ban, even though from what you're all saying, the FA has otherwise acknowledged it by taking the captaincy.

Is this not eligible to be sorted out by the FA as a football matter far sooner? BTW as an outsider I would echo the view from someone on this thread that Cole is England's best defender.

Can someone tell me something about this case - I have so little interest in the Premier League I don't follow it closely enough, but how come the Liverpool player got banned for weeks for a similar offence and yet in this case it is only a criminal matter to be heard at the end of the season?

This is criminal matter and has gone to court as it was reported by a member of the public. If Ferdinand had report it, it would have been handled in the same way as the Suarez incident. Regarding timings...no idea why this has to wait until the end of the season.

This is criminal matter and has gone to court as it was reported by a member of the public. If Ferdinand had report it, it would have been handled in the same way as the Suarez incident. Regarding timings...no idea why this has to wait until the end of the season.

Not entirely true. The Suarez incident was also reported to the police, but they decided there was insufficient evidence for criminal proceedings. The FA tribunal only works on a 'balance of probability' basis rather than a 'beyond reasonable doubt' basis in a court of law, so he can be found guilty by one but not the other. In the case of Terry the CPS have decided there is enough evidence for a criminal case

The reason it's taking so long to go to trial is because Terry and Chelsea both requested it be after the season had finished as it would be 'inconvenient' for players to give evidence at a court in West London during the playing season. Terry also said he probably wouldn't be in the country during June so couldn't appear. Oops.....

So hold on... if my Dad pulls up at the supermarket,bearing in mind he can't walk far without being in crippling pain, he should have to suffer that because you've got your best dress on? Those spaces are there for a reason.

No lefty, wishy-washy, PC bollocks there, just common sense.

So you're telling me your Dad pulls up in a car park and he is in so much pain that he can't wait in his car until a (disabled) space becomes available?

What happens if there are other genuine disabled users who have filled up all the other dsiabled bays - he'd have to wait then wounldn't he?

After all, how many times do you hear that they don't want to be treated any differently?

Its not about being treated the same, its about for example making an adjustment so access is equal.

I have absolutely no problem with a disabled person getting a break or two.

Its not about being treated the same, its about for example making an adjustment so access is equal.

I have absolutely no problem with a disabled person getting a break or two.

I've got no problem with disabled person getting breaks either i.e as mentioned previously, parking bays closer to doors, wider parking bays, ramps and lifts for access etc..

I just think there are some situations where abled bodied people should be able to use disabled bays also.

What happens if there are other genuine disabled users who have filled up all the other dsiabled bays - he'd have to wait then wounldn't he?

Aye he would, but not because some able person was too lazy to do the same. Blue aren't dished out to random people.

Aye he would, but not because some able person was too lazy to do the same. Blue aren't dished out to random people.

I'm not about able bodied people being lazy, I'm on them using a disabled space when no other spaces are available, and if a disabled person has to wait, then so be it.

Once in the shop, disabled people have to wait for a till to become availbale, so why shouldn't they wait in the carpark?

I'm not about able bodied people being lazy, I'm on them using a disabled space when no other spaces are available, and if a disabled person has to wait, then so be it.

Once in the shop, disabled people have to wait for a till to become availbale, so why shouldn't they wait in the carpark?

It would get abused though; people would park there because they're lazy an claim there were no other spaces. How would you enforce that?

Archived