IGNORED

Maynard On Twentyman

Craven arms

Think its time to let bygones be bygones. He did well while he was here. He's made his choice, he won't do much at West Ham, there are better players than him at that club, we made our money back and Bristol City will move on.

I just hope McInnes is given the funds to re-build the squad next season and get us back up by the playoffs. I for one am getting pretty sick of lower league finishes!

I love all the hate thrown towards him, makes me realise how many fans we have who are fickle, wasn't so long ago he was worshipped, the second he thinks about himself just like any sensible person would he becomes public enemy number one.

Bit of advise to any player who wants to sign for Bristol City, get a 10 year contract or simply just don't be a good player, the fans will hate you otherwise.

I love all the hate thrown towards him, makes me realise how many fans we have who are fickle, wasn't so long ago he was worshipped, the second he thinks about himself just like any sensible person would he becomes public enemy number one.

Bit of advise to any player who wants to sign for Bristol City, get a 10 year contract or simply just don't be a good player, the fans will hate you otherwise.

Or be honest with your intentions, the fans will respect you more.

Or dont get yourself injured outside the game getting the club to pay your medical bills and wages in the 10 months you are out then the following season say "Actually, I dont want to play for you anymore"

Or dont get yourself injured outside the game getting the club to pay your medical bills and wages in the 10 months you are out then the following season say "Actually, I dont want to play for you anymore"

This. We paid him massive wages for a long time because he was piss assing about doing other activities. If he would of turned around in the summer and said 'look, i want to leave', he would of gained alot of respect for being honest, rather than stringing us along for so long.

Fickle?

Does that make the cuckholded husband "fickle" because he doesn't love his wife any more?

This. We paid him massive wages for a long time because he was piss assing about doing other activities. If he would of turned around in the summer and said 'look, i want to leave', he would of gained alot of respect for being honest, rather than stringing us along for so long.

We were the one to give him this contract just like the rest of the city squad but yes no professional sports person should ever do anything remotely physical :facepalm: . I honestly never boo'd maynard or gave him stick he did his best and yes maybe near the end he didn't but I'd say that was more becuase of fans greed than his own.

Agree with spike as do many on here who can't be bortherd to comment anymore because this has gone on so far and people can no longer bortherd to comment on what has been said many times.

Archived