IGNORED

Maynard On Twentyman

Craven arms

Well something more than the cloak and dagger crud that is currently on here about it. It was leaked from a source who used to work for the club?... How exciting? :doh: Anything else? who obtained this information? was it verified by anyone else? or is it just the say so of one person and so on an so forth, what is the record of the person leaking or reporting the leaked information it terms of the information given being correct?

I'm 'green' but you are seemingly happy to accept 'inside' information as the truth, given that the club has previously deliberately leaked wrong information to get people sacked in the past, and has barred information from appearing on here before, but I guess that doesnt matter though?

What I want is a decent honest answer.. but that is apparently too much to ask for

I want to know did a UFO crash at Roswell in the late 40's. I tried calling the White House but they never got back to me. Troll on.

Well something more than the cloak and dagger crud that is currently on here about it. It was leaked from a source who used to work for the club?... How exciting? :doh: Anything else? who obtained this information? was it verified by anyone else? or is it just the say so of one person and so on an so forth, what is the record of the person leaking or reporting the leaked information it terms of the information given being correct?

I'm 'green' but you are seemingly happy to accept 'inside' information as the truth, given that the club has previously deliberately leaked wrong information to get people sacked in the past, and has barred information from appearing on here before, but I guess that doesnt matter though?

What I want is a decent honest answer.. but that is apparently too much to ask for

i'll give a little clue as to how all this started. By a certain player being incredibly economical with the truth about an injury to our physios/medical staff and having to come off during our last game of the season and then being economical with the truth a second time again when asked by physios/medical staff because he was more interested about his holiday than his career and then there was a third incident and the rest is history.

Take it or leave it, I couldn't give a flying ****.

Dear Mr Maynard,

I'm a Bristol City fan - and a regular away fan too, so one of the people that you say is one of the reasons for having to leave the club.

I have never abused or booed you, let alone any member of your family.

All that i've done for the past four years is to make my contribution to the fat pay packet that you've been taking home every week - a year of it whilst you've been off sick.

As a regular away fan, what I can tell you is that it's usually pretty obvious where the players families sit: of course there are going to be times when those families will hear some pretty unpleasant things being said about their realtive on the pitch - it can't be pleasant but it goes with the territory. But I have never ever heard abuse being directed at a players' family, and certainly never seen anything physical being directed at a players family. And knowing many other regular away fans, some of whom regularly sit with or near the "players comps" area, I am sure that I'd have heard something if anything really bad had happened.

I'm just disappointed that you felt it necessary, after finally getting your move away, to come back and give a final interview if you were going to be so negative and so childish. What was the point?

I'm sorry that you feel that I contributed to your departure, although I really don't know why. I wish you all the best for your future, but I won't remeber you with any fondness at all, and I feel sad that someone who appreared to be such a down to earth guy when he arrived seems to have become yet another overpaid prima donna who's ability to connect with the fans is zero.

See you in April!!

I dont care, I am going to Boo Maynard like no other when he returns to Ashton Gate, the level of the manner on how he respected our club was disgraceful.

Shame on the fans who are too transparent to see that, Bristol City is bigger than Nicky Maynard, not Nicky Maynard is bigger than Bristol City.

He cost us at least 3 million in the Summer, a lot of hope on contract and I do not believe the bottles thrown at the family was true at all. In my eyes he was never the fans favourite, as he was a boring, grumpy little sh*&.

He deserves to be disliked by City fans who put a lot of trust in him for 4 years.

Archived