IGNORED

Foster

Bourne End Red

He seems ok.

Certainly no world beater - but seems a steady enough player on his showings so far.

Occassionally get caught positionally but has the pace to recover, so hopefully won't get caught out to often.

Not sure what his best position might turn out to be for us once Del assembles the team that he wants, but certainly his versatility is a handy attribute to have.

From what I've seen so far, I like him.

Only criticism of him so far is he is too quick to shoot from 30 yards out....

But very quick and lively.... could be a very good player for us. Much better than the full backs we've been used to, since orr left.

From what I've seen so far, I like him.

Only criticism of him so far is he is too quick to shoot from 30 yards out....

But very quick and lively.... could be a very good player for us. Much better than the full backs we've been used to, since orr left.

To be fair though we could do with some more people shooting occasionally.

I think he looks a good signing. Now with him and Skuse at full backs we have two mobile players who can get up and down with a bit of pace which you have to have if you are playing 4-5-1.

They both do make the odd mistake but I think that with these two supporting Albert and Bolaise next season we could have some of the best attacking wide players in the league (if Skuse can sort out his mental blocks he gets when in the final 3rd!)

I think he looks a good signing. Now with him and Skuse at full backs we have two mobile players who can get up and down with a bit of pace which you have to have if you are playing 4-5-1.

They both do make the odd mistake but I think that with these two supporting Albert and Bolaise next season we could have some of the best attacking wide players in the league (if Skuse can sort out his mental blocks he gets when in the final 3rd!)

Totally agree with this. If albert had a full back running beyond him making decoy runs - it will create more space for him

He has started OK for me. I think he will get better and be a useful addition. IMO it's a good signing as he is versatile and certainly the best full back we have at the club, whether he plays on the right or left. Probably not the best defensively but certainly looks as though he has all the attributes needed to be a success for us!

Prob the thing Im most happy with at the moment...Skuse behind Albert and Foster behind Yannick...he is constantly talking to Yannick which I think is good for the young lad. Pace down the wings and full backs is good to see!

Foster himself looks lively and pacey, as said in previous posts...does get caught out but has pace to recover.

Can see him scoring a screamer at some point!

Seems a decent signing so far. Glad I didn't pay any attention to the bitter aberdeen fans. Very quick and likes to overlap the winger offering another option in attack. Crossing seems ok and likes to shoot, which isn't a bad thing. I've been more impressed with him at left back, he isn't just a right footed full back. Appears comfortable with his left foot. Dare I say it, he could even replace McAllister at left back. So far so good.

Seems a decent signing so far. Glad I didn't pay any attention to the bitter aberdeen fans. Very quick and likes to overlap the winger offering another option in attack. Crossing seems ok and likes to shoot, which isn't a bad thing. I've been more impressed with him at left back, he isn't just a right footed full back. Appears comfortable with his left foot. Dare I say it, he could even replace McAllister at left back. So far so good.

ya think?? :laughcont:

He certainly does't look out of his depth in the Championship and from what I've seen of him looks a decent signing. Obviously his pace is an asset but his defending has looked solid enough. Not convinced yet about his vision and pass selections but maybe I'n being a tad harsh.

Early days.

He certainly does't look out of his depth in the Championship and from what I've seen of him looks a decent signing. Obviously his pace is an asset but his defending has looked solid enough. Not convinced yet about his vision and pass selections but maybe I'n being a tad harsh.

Early days.

He can go past a full back easy when he is in the top third he is fast, crossing only thing that needs to be better, good signing.

caught out for the first on saturday but very solid, will be very good signing, as previous posts makes mcgivern look even mroe schoolboy. a few more like him pelase del...

Disagree, Wilson went wandering meaning Fonts and Foster had to each move up and Bolasie should probably have tracked back.

Disagree, Wilson went wandering meaning Fonts and Foster had to each move up and Bolasie should probably have tracked back.

Yeah agree there mate, Wilson went out of position and then got turned far far to easily for the first goal and we were all disjointed! As a unit though we shouldn't have got dragged over.

He's done Ok so far. Looks good going forward but is a bit suspect defending IMO. I may be a bit harsh in saying he was out of position for Leeds 1st on Saturday, but for the 2nd he was beaten far too easily for me. Decent start all round though.

He's done Ok so far. Looks good going forward but is a bit suspect defending IMO. I may be a bit harsh in saying he was out of position for Leeds 1st on Saturday, but for the 2nd he was beaten far too easily for me. Decent start all round though.

Wilson was way out of position, fonts and foster had to move over one which left Snodgrass unmarked

First game he had 3 or 4 cracks at goal from distance which is what we have been lacking,he certainly has pace and can get forward, looks as though he has been in the team a while and appears comfortable, although leeds first goal was scored from a position foster should have been covering he was trying to cover some bad postioning by wilson so all in all i would rate him yes definatley - a good start from what appears to be a regular for next season

Early days but he does seem promising. What caught my eye at Reading when comparing him to McGivern wasn't just his pace but his speed of distribution. He passed it confidently and quickly meaning they didn't have time to reorganise.

He is a bit one paced......................................... luckily that one pace is "zoom"

I did think initially that he was out of position for the 1st goal Saturday, but I realised after seeing the highlights, that it was a knock on effect, Skuse caught forward, Wilson covering, fonts drawn over and so on...... I don't think you can complain about him trying to cover there when he had done it successfully a couple of times against Donny.

I am impressed so far, got a good head on him and isn't shy to have his say.

Archived