IGNORED

Landsdown Buys A New Toy

Rocky

Fellow City Fans - please relax.

Our major shareholder is one of us - for all his great business success, his feet are on the ground and as I have said above, he is first and foremost a Bristolian who loves his local sport.

Do you realise how lucky we are ?

As a major shareholder we could have Risdale or Bates or that dodgy character who was in court with Rednapp this week.

These guys flip from club to club as the whim takes them.

I know who I prefer.

wasnt steve a gas fan years back. Now im not suggesting hes a flipper but wheres the money?. stadium or football sport or bcfc.

No that was just a rumour posted on the gas forum when Steve got into the top 100 of the times rich list

I'm sure Steve himself said he first started watching rovers. Probably turned to city when the crick in his neck got too bad!

Ground share with Bristol would be great. i use to attend games there every so often, but stopped once there nicked the ground!! will be great to watch them again at our place

Similar situation here-always wanted to go and see Bristol play but can't bear the thought of my money going into gas pockets....having them play either at the Gate or at Ashton Vale would be handy...

Archived