IGNORED

Are You Lot For Real?

Jordan Tansley

Genuinely? I've never read so much utter drivel in my life. What planet are half of you on?

I'm hearing loads say they've almost had it with football lately, and do you know what? I'm almost there too, but not because of the standard of it, or the cost... The most depressing thing about is the fans of this club. **** me.

The guy has come here with the initial remit of keeping us up, considering with a quarter of the season gone we were adrift and on just SIX points and now we are SIX points clear of the relegation zone I think it's safe to say he is achieving with flying colours. People do realise that the accumulation of three managers long term mistakes have landed us with one of the most mediocre squads in the division? Filled with born losers and mercenaries? There are about 6 players at the club who have genuinely got the right attitude and 4 of them were signed by this manager.

For the love of god will you lot get some perspective? We don't have a god given right to win games and managers (even the best in the world) frequently make mistakes. I'm sure a lot of you would have gone 4-4-2 from the start today? Sounds to me like doing that second half led to us losing 2-0... So you all clearly know a shit load more than the manager eh?

Crock of ******* shit, is this forum at times. Only 300 people made the effort to get up there today... Maybe if some of you put as much energy into supporting as you do moaning the players might be given a lift and drag us out of what is a reasonably bad situation...

Christ.

Agreed.

But it's just the way it is these days. Simon Grayson, Mick McCarthy, Lee Clark and Martin Allen have all been sacked over the last week or so due to ridiculously high expecations and fan pressure. It's getting stupid and people having a go at McInnes already are mental. Luckily, I don't think there's too many of them though.

Genuinely? I've never read so much utter drivel in my life. What planet are half of you on?

I'm hearing loads say they've almost had it with football lately, and do you know what? I'm almost there too, but not because of the standard of it, or the cost... The most depressing thing about is the fans of this club. **** me.

The guy has come here with the initial remit of keeping us up, considering with a quarter of the season gone we were adrift and on just SIX points and now we are SIX points clear of the relegation zone I think it's safe to say he is achieving with flying colours. People do realise that the accumulation of three managers long term mistakes have landed us with one of the most mediocre squads in the division? Filled with born losers and mercenaries? There are about 6 players at the club who have genuinely got the right attitude and 4 of them were signed by this manager.

For the love of god will you lot get some perspective? We don't have a god given right to win games and managers (even the best in the world) frequently make mistakes. I'm sure a lot of you would have gone 4-4-2 from the start today? Sounds to me like doing that second half led to us losing 2-0... So you all clearly know a shit load more than the manager eh?

Crock of ******* shit, is this forum at times. Only 300 people made the effort to get up there today... Maybe if some of you put as much energy into supporting as you do moaning the players might be given a lift and drag us out of what is a reasonably bad situation...

Christ.

I take it you went today then?

I was there today and the problem is not mcinnes, the problem is our players just aren't showing enough guts for the relegation battle. Don't get me wrong there are 1 or 2 that have pride in their performances, but there simply arent enough prepared to run through walls to help us stay up. Mcinnes can do so much on the training ground and in the dressing room, but ultimately it's down to the players to consistantly show the fight and motivation that they showed against southampton both times this season, and not choose to turn up for the odd game. It's time to start fighting for our survival lads, come on!

Christ.

not sure many have called for his head, only a few.

But like I said before, half the outfield players that played are his signings. All of those have started regularly since the transfer window. Our worst performances and results have been with del's signings. Our best results with Johnson, Coppell and Millen signings. I.e before the transfer window

Make of that what you will.

not sure many have called for his head, only a few.

But like I said before, half the outfield players that played are his signings. All of those have started regularly since the transfer window. Our worst performances and results have been with del's signings. Our best results with Johnson, Coppell and Millen signings. I.e before the transfer window

Make of that what you will.

:yawn:

Calm down dear!

Understand your frustration in all carey fairness but fans are entitled to their opinions old boy. you will always have a lot of strong views when it comes to a sport where people spend thousands every year as you may very well do... but because of that fact, and because it forms a hefty part of many peoples lives i do not begrudge strong views... i think people have every right to have them and long may it continue. yes be nice if there were no dissenting voices at times but do we honestly think that would make the fierce competition that is football a better place.. really?

Well said Jordan, you've just explained my feelings nicely. I was there today as it's only 35 minutes from my flat and even though I left thinking ''we are hopeless'' I still think the gaffer is doing a very respectable job and our players are trying as so many of the fans doubt. It was so evident that our players lack tactical knowledge as we lose shape after every attack it's just offering the opposition a clear chance on goal.

I am in the 4-5-1 camp as you probably know and I feel today proved me right that 4-4-2 isn't a clever formation to play away to the side that basically go gun-ho.

Let's all let the manager get on with his job instead of debating every decision he makes!

Well said Jordan, you've just explained my feelings nicely. I was there today as it's only 35 minutes from my flat and even though I left thinking ''we are hopeless'' I still think the gaffer is doing a very respectable job and our players are trying as so many of the fans doubt. It was so evident that our players lack tactical knowledge as we lose shape after every attack it's just offering the opposition a clear chance on goal.

I am in the 4-5-1 camp as you probably know and I feel today proved me right that 4-4-2 isn't a clever formation to play away to the side that basically go gun-ho.

Let's all let the manager get on with his job instead of debating every decision he makes!

That is all well and good, but what happens when the manager brings on a sub and he scores 2 goals when we are 2-0 down and heading for defeat?, does he ignore it?, it is a genuine question.

That is all well and good, but what happens when the manager brings on a sub and he scores 2 goals when we are 2-0 down and heading for defeat?, does he ignore it?, it is a genuine question.

I personally think when you're 2-0 down with 20 odd minutes left you might aswell bring on an extra forward to see if he can make a differance, Who knows.. it could also be because Palace were too unprofessional and thought the game was won. I wouldn't start with 4-4-2 though looking at the players we have and today in particular looking at how attacking our opponents are. It is a dilemma I agree.

I personally think when you're 2-0 down with 20 odd minutes left you might aswell bring on an extra forward to see if he can make a differance, Who knows.. it could also be because Palace were too unprofessional and thought the game was won. I wouldn't start with 4-4-2 though looking at the players we have and today in particular looking at how attacking our opponents are. It is a dilemma I agree.

We didn't start 4-4-2 though. We started in what was an approximation of 4-5-1. Had we played that all the way through, we'd still have lost. Maybe 2-0 but we'd have seen even less of the game.

We didn't start 4-4-2 though. We started in what was an approximation of 4-5-1. Had we played that all the way through, we'd still have lost. Maybe 2-0 but we'd have seen even less of the game.

we did start 442 unless del is lying or his players do not listen to his instructions. He said so live on the radio.

indeed it is and a dilemma that needs a resolution, this is the way I see it either we play Wood upfront on his own and if we do my opinion is without new signings we will be relegated or we actually improve our midfield (drastically) with new signings and see if that improves matters especially if the 2 newcomers are good enough for us to play with 2 upfront.

Christ.

For what it's worth I completely agree but It's in the nature (sadly) of modern day football fans to be highly impatient.

Fans have bought into the sacking culture that has surfaced in recent years. A few bad results and it's the end of the world. If we were to win 3 on the bounce people start talking about play offs ffs.

I think the majority can appreciate the task Del has on his hands and realize he's doing a steady job. We don't have to agree with his tactics/selections every game but when it comes down to it he's the man in charge and we have to get behind him and the lads.

That said, days like this really do **** up my weekend!

He obviously wasn't lying.

But he was mistaken as that was never going to be 4-4-2.

Shit day at the office for him and he deserves stick for it.

Does he deserve the elbow ? Of course not.

But he needs to up his game.

If he wasn't lying then his players don't listen, or he didn't really know the exact formation, which doesn't bode well.

He hasn't had anywhere near enough time for the elbow. But you still have to be accountable from time to time, and today he has had a shocker.

As long as he learns from it and moves us on in the right direction, that will do.

I was there today and the problem is not mcinnes, the problem is our players just aren't showing enough guts for the relegation battle. Don't get me wrong there are 1 or 2 that have pride in their performances, but there simply arent enough prepared to run through walls to help us stay up. Mcinnes can do so much on the training ground and in the dressing room, but ultimately it's down to the players to consistantly show the fight and motivation that they showed against southampton both times this season, and not choose to turn up for the odd game. It's time to start fighting for our survival lads, come on!

Interesting. Could this be that some of the players believe they are too good to go down and know that they will get into another Championship side/newly promoted league 1 side?

Peason has been impressive, but we only signed him until the end of the season and is still hungry. Many are out of contract anyway so are already thinking elsewhere I expect, althought this should make them eager to impress other clubs. I guess many of these don't feature much anyway. The loan players have their parent clubs to fall back on anyway.

We are stale, thats for sure. We haven't been able to field a balenced, settled side even by our standards, for 2 matches running due to injuries and suspensions.

Didn't David James say recently we were too comfortable and had an easy life and mcinness has acted on this. I guess this has been a bit of a shock and the players are still adjusting, and many of them won't by the time the season ends and they will be gone anyway.

What a waste of a season.

Christ.

I agree about your assessment of the manager, I really haven't got a problem with DMC. However as several people have pointed out this squad can occasionally turn it on against the best in this division which proves they are capable. I think the problem is the old BCFC problem that Wilson and Tinnion never got to grips with GJ eventually sorted out and Millen allowed to creep back in, i'm sure DMC will eventually sort it out as well. We have far too many high earners who believe they are better than they actually are and I suspect that one or two of them realise that they have no future and DMC has told them so and they have had their noses put out of joint, basically they have no professional pride and that's an attitude problem.

Interesting. Could this be that some of the players believe they are too good to go down and know that they will get into another Championship side/newly promoted league 1 side?

Peason has been impressive, but we only signed him until the end of the season and is still hungry. Many are out of contract anyway so are already thinking elsewhere I expect, althought this should make them eager to impress other clubs. I guess many of these don't feature much anyway. The loan players have their parent clubs to fall back on anyway.

We are stale, thats for sure. We haven't been able to field a balenced, settled side even by our standards, for 2 matches running due to injuries and suspensions.

Didn't David James say recently we were too comfortable and had an easy life and mcinness has acted on this. I guess this has been a bit of a shock and the players are still adjusting, and many of them won't by the time the season ends and they will be gone anyway.

What a waste of a season.

I thought exactly this during the second half, and also given the number of out of contract players we have at the end of the season, how much harder it will be for Del to pull together the squad he wants if we're in the 1st division. Doesn't bare thinking about!

Christ.

So, despite five consecutive away defeats without a goal scored, people aren't entitled to question if the manager knows what he is doing or has the experience to improve things? Live in the real world.

Archived