IGNORED

"fans"

Nibor

Not nice of course.

Sadly though Nibor, having an account in your own name is asking for it somewhat, footballers and twitter when will they learn.

Regardless, No one has the right to start sending abuse to people, Its disgraceful.

In my opinion, if people is going to send that to OUR players, they are not really fans of Bristol City.

or just sad tossers?

You decide.

https://twitter.com/.../martynwoolford

Unbelievable. Little boys I'm guessing. Personally saw little wrong with Woolfords contribution today. Certainly doesn't deserve that , but I'd imagine he can see them as the learning disability crew that the rest of us do. Figure they have tongues that are slightly too big for their mouths.

Regardless, No one has the right to start sending abuse to people, Its disgraceful.

In my opinion, if people is going to send that to OUR players, they are not really fans of Bristol City.

i'm not disputing any of that, but it may have escaped your attention that not everybody that goes to football is nice and wholesome, most have smart phones and some have computers and even know how to use them and twitter accounts in your own name as a professional footballer is like wearing a target on your back IMO. But I am not saying it is right in anyway, but why put yourself on offer?.

Unbelievable. Little boys I'm guessing. Personally saw little wrong with Woolfords contribution today. Certainly doesn't deserve that , but I'd imagine he can see them as the learning disability crew that the rest of us do. Figure they have tongues that are slightly to big for their mouths.

Agreed

Agreed

sorry mate, but if you saw little wrong with MW's contribuition today you must be mad ;) I can't agree with the abuse on twitter at all, but he has never delivered for BCFC. If he stopped posturing around like a peacock and actually committed to winning a 50/50 ball he'd get more respect from fans. He shows off in the warm-up and vanishes when the martch begins. Useless.

Can't see the problem myself. He earns a small fortune for being awful at his profession so he should be man enough to take a bit of constructive criticism.

I'm not sure about constructive criticism!! More like personal abuse...However I agree with everything else

sorry mate, but if you saw little wrong with MW's contribuition today you must be mad ;) I can't agree with the abuse on twitter at all, but he has never delivered for BCFC. If he stopped posturing around like a peacock and actually committed to winning a 50/50 ball he'd get more respect from fans. He shows off in the warm-up and vanishes when the martch begins. Useless.

So what did he actually do wrong today? Im not saying he was our best player by any means and I too have been frustrated in the past but tonight whilst he didnt set the world alight i thought he did ok - certainly didnt think he f*cked anything up. Spose people like you take a negative view even before hes kicked the ball and no matter what he does you will always say hes sh*t

Thought Woolford had a decent game tbh, at the start was expecting him to be destoryed but held his own, was always going to be subbed at some point. 'Fans' doing this to players is wrong, hiding behind an account on the internet, how many of those people are actually presenting themselves on their twitter accounts saw one of them was Dr not Dre :rolleyes: Seems Woolford has become our new Johnson.

So what did he actually do wrong today? Im not saying he was our best player by any means and I too have been frustrated in the past but tonight whilst he didnt set the world alight i thought he did ok - certainly didnt think he f*cked anything up. Spose people like you take a negative view even before hes kicked the ball and no matter what he does you will always say hes sh*t

For me as another poster said 'looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights', was slow on the ball, got caught in possession to often, made the wrong choice far too many times, easily knocked off of the ball and can't remember him beating anybody, in the 2nd half when we were in a great attacking position and instead of picking out the runs made by Stead and Pearson he tried a hollywood ball to Pitman, at that point DMC made the decision to replace him he just got worse and worse.

Truth is though Woolford is a pile of ****. Dont feel sorry for him for the crap he gets. If he wants to participate in these social networking sites then he should take the rough with the smooth. I do feel sorry for Joe Bryan though. Brilliant debut then dropped for that pile of crap Woolford. Wasnt as if he made the bench either.

Truth is though Woolford is a pile of ****. Dont feel sorry for him for the crap he gets. If he wants to participate in these social networking sites then he should take the rough with the smooth. I do feel sorry for Joe Bryan though. Brilliant debut then dropped for that pile of crap Woolford. Wasnt as if he made the bench either.

Wasn't on the bench because he told McInnes he was still feeling the effects of tuesday with it being his first game, jeez how hard is it for people to keep up with things like this, its the same as people still not knowing Maynard didn't want to go to Leicester in the summer!!

If thats the case i will eat my words. But Woolford is still a pile of shit. I know JCR wasnt amazing but he should of stayed and Woolford farmed out on loan.

We should play Pearson out left before either of those 2, despite him being better in the middle he is still better out wide that either of those. Ideally would like to see Bryan getting a run but can understand it will take him a while to get up to pace for a championship schedule.

It's constructive in the sense that Woolford will hopefully get the message that he needs to up his game if he ever plays for BCFC again.

According to some of the 'fans' abusing him he's a league 1 player.

In that case he'll fit perfectly in your team next season ;)

Bolasie would be my choice aside from Joe, raw pace and starting to look a decent Championship winger. Woolford didn't have a great game, needed to making more significant contributions when he was in a good position on a number of occasions. However, making personal digs at the guy and slagging him off is bang out of order. If any of us got personal abuse there would be no question.

Archived