IGNORED

"fans"

Nibor

Bolasie would be my choice aside from Joe, raw pace and starting to look a decent Championship winger. Woolford didn't have a great game, needed to making more significant contributions when he was in a good position on a number of occasions. However, making personal digs at the guy and slagging him off is bang out of order. If any of us got personal abuse there would be no question.

God I hope you're kidding. Thought Lansdown was hedging his bets here because with his head down, I'm gonna run in that direction subtlety that he shows I've got him shoed in for flanker next season. Is it not possible for us to look at the way the better teams in this league play and want to attempt to match it?

Looking at your profile you admit to having gender identity issues, come back once you've been re-assigned, maybe your hormones will be better balanced to make intelligent posts.

As in my 'OTIB' profile? I can't even view my profile, so enjoy the view for yourself

**** off and die you ****

Tough times eh?

And even if that were the case, still be a whole league too good for your basement bandits.

"Down with the Pompey..."

God I hope you're kidding. Thought Lansdown was hedging his bets here because with his head down, I'm gonna run in that direction subtlety that he shows I've got him shoed in for flanker next season. Is it not possible for us to look at the way the better teams in this league play and want to attempt to match it?

Not seen him last couple of games, but against Brighton and Doncaster he was very good, we missed him at Hull.

My needs aren't that special, just need someone like Melanie Iglesias in life and a brand new stadium for rovers.

And someone to tie your shoelaces and wipe you down.

Anyhow, on the whole stadium matter, hows the bribery going?

You best ask the village people, they're the ones who made it up.

Good luck getting planning permission for a supermarket on a war memorial.

I guess if you need some bribery to help you'll just get your rich backers to put their hands in their pockets... oh wait!

And to go with that didn't a supermarket get turned down recently in that area for the impact it would have on other local shops? So that and the war memorial, chances really that good?

And someone to tie your shoelaces and wipe you down.

If it ever gets that bad in life i'll let you know.

You best ask the village people, they're the ones who made it up.

I guess if you need some bribery to help you'll just get your rich backers to put their hands in their pockets... oh wait!

Oh wait, who's losing millions of pounds every year?

Looking at Wollly's comments on twitter it looks as though he can handle a few bad comments and probably uses it to motivate himself.

He'll be told where his game is good and where its bad by people around him that have the right to make a judgement. My guess is the abusers are struggling in life, to go out of your way to post something like that......shit I feel more sorry for them than I do Wolly.

Was at the game yesterday, I thought he gave 110% like the whole team. He covered for Macca well and broke clear a few times. Was he involved in our goal??

He's better that JCR imo and I think he's got one hell of a left boot on him. Credit to the coaching staff for getting the best out of him yesterday.

Head up Wolly and Come On You Reds!!

Woolford is running out of time to show any ability he may have... I thought he was poor again yesterday.

But supporters giving him abuse is out of order..

as much as I think mcallister and gerken are terrible players - I would never send them abuse. Why is there a need to get personal? Just be because they arent very good? also what are you trying to achieve? Woolford is clearly a confidence player and the abuse clearly isn't helping him.

Its also very cowardly sending him abuse on twitter, from the safety of your computer/phone.

Ever noticed its only woolford that gets abuse on twitter... Yannick stead pitman and others are on twitter but they don't seem to get abuse?

Can't imagine why?

You'd have to be as thick as pig shit to abuse one of your own players on Twitter. Wouldn't you?....

And if you were going to abuse someone on the Internet you'd at least ensure your spelling and punctuation didn't resemble that of a five year old, else you would look really, really stupid.

You'd have to be as thick as pig shit to abuse one of your own players on Twitter. Wouldn't you?....

And if you were going to abuse someone on the Internet you'd at least ensure your spelling and punctuation didn't resemble that of a five year old, else you would look really, really stupid.

Nee nor! nee nor!

Here come the grammar police. Personally I think it takes more balls to tell someone what they think on twitter than it does to slag them off on an forum? At least on twitter he can give it back.

Hypocrites.

Nee nor! nee nor!

Here come the grammar police. Personally I think it takes more balls to tell someone what they think on twitter than it does to slag them off on an forum? At least on twitter he can give it back.

Hypocrites.

I thought you were ok with a bit of internet based criticism, so I'm not sure why you're getting so upset?

And you mean at least on Twitter you can really make sure that player cannot escape from knowing exactly what you think of him thus completely destroying what confidence he may have left rather than on a forum which he is unlikely to read. Nice bit of logic.

I thought you were ok with a bit of internet based criticism, so I'm not sure why you're getting so upset?

And you mean at least on Twitter you can really make sure that player cannot escape from knowing exactly what you think of him thus completely destroying what confidence he may have left rather than on a forum which he is unlikely to read. Nice bit of logic.

I'm not upset pal. I think the bloke is a bag of **** personally. I don't think getting on his case on twitter is the answer. I haven't said anything g to him on this occasion so say what you like.

I just think people on here slag players off all day long then bollock twitter folk or not havi g te balls to say it to his face? Seems a bit odd.

By the way Since I slagged him off on twitter I have met him and appolagised but also told him my opinion on the team selection.

He was greatful of my criticism and appolagy so yes I do have the balls to tell him to his face!

Nee nor! nee nor!

Hypocrites.

Rubbish. On a forum - opinions are given on all players and it's place for all aspect of football.

You get great players, good players, average players and poor players - this is a place to discuss that - it's not personal on here.

If players choose to come on here, the criticism will not be malicious or personal.

Sending a player a tweet directly on twitter is malicious and you are trying to knock them personally - it could also be viewed as bullying - the most cowardly form of it.

Players usually know when they have not played well, so I don't understand why people send players negative tweets...

Rubbish. On a forum - opinions are given on all players and it's place for all aspect of football.

You get great players, good players, average players and poor players - this is a place to discuss that - it's not personal on here.

If players choose to come on here, the criticism will not be malicious or personal.

Sending a player a tweet directly on twitter is malicious and you are trying to knock them personally - it could also be viewed as bullying - the most cowardly form of it.

Players usually know when they have not played well, so I don't understand why people send players negative tweets...

Fair comment.

Rather drop 2 points in a league where we are safe than lose millions of pounds every year and get relegated.

You probably weren't even born the last time we played each other in the league so run along you sad little attention seeking d*ck.

Come back when your not getting beat on a regular basis by teams like Barnet and Accrington Stanley.

I agree with the thrust of what you say however, its not personal on here????!!!! C'mon some of the threads are nothing but personal whether its about a player or fellow poster!

If a player comes on here the criticisms will not be malicious or personal...Lets try that theory out. Perhaps Mr. Woolford should sign up. I think he would be the first open one since Tinman!!!

Bullying please there is enough on this forum to turn people off posting there comments, look at who has been lost over the years....And read some of the recent threads.

I would say that this forum is actually mild in a lot of ways compared to some of the others I have read over the years, however there is always the ignore button! I personally have only used it once and hated doing it, but sometimes you have to think of your own sanity first

I agree with the thrust of what you say however, its not personal on here????!!!! C'mon some of the threads are nothing but personal whether its about a player or fellow poster!

If a player comes on here the criticisms will not be malicious or personal...Lets try that theory out. Perhaps Mr. Woolford should sign up. I think he would be the first open one since Tinman!!!

Bullying please there is enough on this forum to turn people off posting there comments, look at who has been lost over the years....And read some of the recent threads.

I would say that this forum is actually mild in a lot of ways compared to some of the others I have read over the years, however there is always the ignore button! I personally have only used it once and hated doing it, but sometimes you have to think of your own sanity first

Well, of course there is an exception to every rule - but most dont get personal and hold a honest view.

Archived