IGNORED

"fans"

Nibor

I would hardly call these idiots fans anyway. Probably doing it to show off to mates to show how die hard they are. They are probably the type of 'fan' who just goes for the day out, and rushes off to get a tea or something to eat five minutes before half time in order to avoid the rush.

This winds me up like mad. I understand people doing it who take their families and have young kids to sort out etc, but if getting a pie before the half time rush is more important supporting your time why bother? Go out for a meal instead of watching the game. The amount of texts I had yesterday saying how empty the stadium looked just before half time started to annoy me.

One of my pet hates.

Rather drop 2 points in a league where we are safe than lose millions of pounds every year and get relegated.

And how much profit did Rovers make last year?

They still 100% believe this ground of theirs will be built because they have seen a few nice

drawings! They are utterley deluded, when has their board ever delivered anything they say they will? Higgs & co probs already know the ground won't happen but it will give them excuses for years to keep their thicko fans happy.

Well, of course there is an exception to every rule - but most dont get personal and hold a honest view.

Yes many dont get personal and I would probably put that at about 65%.

However then the groups kind of start forming...You have the 'smart arses', who simply have to belittle anything that is said that doesn't conform to their view...Its as if some have failed in life so badly that they're going to have a damn good go at making up for it on here! It wouldn't be so bad if most of what is said wasn't made up or just plain supposition!

Then there are those who have to answer any point with a demeaning response...'muppet' is the current response of choice however that ranges depending on the word of the week

Then there are those who just have to go on and on until they have the last word as they simply can't let go of the bone and will stoop to any level to ensure they get it!

I could go on, however I will just say that most of us have been guilty of an off the cuff response that we may or may not have regretted later, nevertheless some of the vitriol that is spat by some on here, really makes me think we dont all want the same thing!

Can't agree with the Twitter abuse although I do think he is an absolutely shocking player. I doubt any of the Twitter users would say anything to his face.

Oh and Dandandan, bore off you sad ****. It's embarrassing for your lot that even if we do go down we'll still be in a higher division. And you would give anything to have an owner who can afford to pay huge losses against his tax year after year. Rene Howe.

Rather drop 2 points in a league where we are safe than lose millions of pounds every year and get relegated.

I can understand a Cardiff fan giving out the banter, but a sag? Bless, there trying to keep hold of our so called 'rivalry'

No one should be abused via the net but.....he's possibly one of our worse signings EVER!!

He looks like a park player who's living his dream by writing a letter to jim'll fix it.

I couldn't understand why he was playing .

agree with the first bit he doesn't deserve it,

I don't think he was that bad against cardiff 6 out of 10 performance

I thought Woolford did ok for the first 60 mins then tired which is going to happen if you are not playing every week.

Unfortunatly, now LJ has gone people are watching and looking for every mistake. He worked very hard, and got the ball into Steads feet quickly.

With the twitter thing, it is out of order but it is always going to happen. If you are in the public eye and you dont want abuse then dont use Twitter..

I thought Woolford did ok for the first 60 mins then tired which is going to happen if you are not playing every week.

Unfortunatly, now LJ has gone people are watching and looking for every mistake. He worked very hard, and got the ball into Steads feet quickly.

With the twitter thing, it is out of order but it is always going to happen. If you are in the public eye and you dont want abuse then dont use Twitter..

Why should he not be on twitter because of a few idiots?

Personally I'm a bit old school when it comes to things like this. I'd make it a club rule on signing that players don't go anywhere near twitter and the like. I don't see anything positive to bring to the club or team from it, only negative. I wouldn't want to see any of our players going off on some Joey Barton style ego trip, there is no i in team Joey.

If a player is going through a bad patch and getting stick from the stands at least he can walk away at the end of the game and have another go next game. With social networks they're putting themselves in the line of fire all the time.

Still looks like a person suffering depression and/or suffering a huge crisis of confidence. You can play through it, or leave him out to get better. Neither seems to be working. Haven't tried loaning him out, let him perform at a lower level and maybe use that to come back.

As a person i kinda feel for the guy. I don't know what happened on his journey down from S****horpe. I don't know what Millen did to him.

But he's playing for my football team, he's crap, and he's affecting our chance to stay up. When he went on that break, he started looking around for a player to get rid of the ball too as soon as he got it, which is funny because he knew he was the furthest forward. He couldn't wait to move the ball on, he's hiding on the pitch, he doesn't want the ball.

I don't particularly have an issue with him playing on Saturday as there wasn't much choice. The youngster admitted he really struggled with the intensity, and maybe his recovery didn't go so well. Davis seems really off the pace but looked good with the ball, and Woolford is so scared to go forward, at least positionally he's good cover...

I can understand a Cardiff fan giving out the banter, but a sag? Bless, there trying to keep hold of our so called 'rivalry'

There is no rivalry....just jealousy on their part.

The ironic thing is, were dreading being relegated to a tin pot league....that they would give their right testicle to be in.

The fact is, they would still love to be in our position. They know it.....we know it.....

Hardly a rivalry you have with Cardiff, you don't really make an effort to fill the away end.

Don't worry, in two years time when we're in the same league and we beat you, you won't have the "don't care about that cup anyway" excuse to fall back on.

Hardly a rivalry you have with Cardiff, you don't really make an effort to fill the away end.

Don't worry, in two years time when we're in the same league and we beat you, you won't have the "don't care about that cup anyway" excuse to fall back on.

Theres been some prize p ricks on this forum over the past few years but you take the biscuit fella

Your forums pretty messed up atm, the MultiQuote button seems to be useless, just as your team are atm.

And how much profit did Rovers make last year?

They still 100% believe this ground of theirs will be built because they have seen a few nice

drawings! They are utterley deluded, when has their board ever delivered anything they say they will? Higgs & co probs already know the ground won't happen but it will give them excuses for years to keep their thicko fans happy.

Bless, some of you have even stated that if you sell Adomah you can clear your recent losses. And we're the deluded ones...

Your forums pretty messed up atm, the MultiQuote button seems to be useless, just as your team are atm.

Bless, some of you have even stated that if you sell Adomah you can clear your recent losses. And we're the deluded ones...

I dont usually rise to assholes like yourself but i will take some pity on you, jealousy is a mother f----r , I hear Joe Anyinsah had a mare the weekend bought on as a sub then taken off after 15 min, he,d be better off down the gate - Cleaning ALberts boots -

I dont usually rise to assholes like yourself but i will take some pity on you, jealousy is a mother f----r , I hear Joe Anyinsah had a mare the weekend bought on as a sub then taken off after 15 min, he,d be better off down the gate - Cleaning ALberts boots -

Awh, you should't have made the effort for such a pointless post. You'd be doing us a favour, he's a c*ty fan anyway.

Bless; League Two for another six years!

Whereas your team are tearing up the opposition in the basement! A 3-2 loss to bottom of the 92 followed by a 0-0 thriller in little old Torquay! Yes, we're VERY envious!

Indeed you are gash head

Its also very cowardly sending him abuse on twitter, from the safety of your computer/phone.

2 of the people who are abusing him are Cardiff CIty supporters - god knows why, seems rather pointless, there again some people have ego's so big they think everyone cares what they think.

Whereas your team are tearing up the opposition in the basement! A 3-2 loss to bottom of the 92 followed by a 0-0 thriller in little old Torquay! Yes, we're VERY envious!

Indeed you are gash head

Indeed, deluded?

0-0 thriller against Torquay? Think you'll find it was 2-2 where we scored two cracking goals.

Must be nice getting torn apart week in week out only to be currently safe because of Portsmouth

Must be nice getting torn apart week in week out only to be currently safe because of Portsmouth

Coming from the team who finished second bottom of the football league and survived! Give us a shout when you're in the Championship won't you.

Archived