IGNORED

Team Versus Boro

So many players out going for the following.

James

Spence Carey Cisse Mcallister

Foster. Pearson Kilkenny Bryan

Stead. Wood

Not sure who else we can play, we are really scarce on players.

Adomah can't play need to tighten up, make it we have Albert, bolaise, pitman and woolford left and that's it.

So many players out going for the following.

James

Spence Carey Cisse Mcallister

Foster. Pearson Kilkenny Bryan

Stead. Wood

Not sure who else we can play, we are really scarce on players.

Adomah can't play need to tighten up, make it we have Albert, bolaise, pitman and woolford left and that's it.

Would have to agree with you there apart from Gerks in for DJ. In the CB department we don't really have any other option apart from Carey/Cisse

Jamo needs to be dropped but gerken is the replacement...

Mcallister needs to be released early from his contract, preferably tonight - (goes for jamo and gerken too)

Albert only plays if he agrees to run into SPACE rather than having the ball to feet.

You could make a case for dropping most players apart from stead and McManus - stead worked very hard for the team and McManus played half decent

The only players who came out of that looking any good at all were Stead who had a good game consdidering, few decent shots and held the ball up well with some good passes. McManus was fairly solid considering what was going on around him, can't remember if he was involved in the 2nd goal but considering he's probably not 100% fit and played because of how in the pit we are for defenders atm. The third would be Kilkenny for me, I know he didn't have an outstanding game but from what I saw (left at 82 mins to catch my train) he had only mis placed 1 pass and had changed the way we played with his introduction, we started to have a bit more of a flow to the game when he was on.

Need to drop James (if it were any other player they would have already been dropped) McAllister and Pitman, I would drop Adomah but I don't think we have the players to allow us to do so.

Boro we know we are unlikely to get anything anyway but I would go:

GK: Gerken

RB: Spence

CB: Carey

CB: McManus

LB: Foster

RM: Adomah

CM: Cisse

CM: Kilkenny

LM: Bryan

AM: Pearson

ST: Stead

Subs: James, McAllister, Bolasie, Pitman, Wood

4411 when attacking, 451 when defending. Think Pearson could make good runs off of Stead when he controls the ball.

In the current situation I really wouldn't want Foster at LB, I would rather see us recall Ribeiro to the squad if we can and use him, as i'm starting to think of others who i've left out who are available. How far away is Nyatanga from recovery?

We may as well do something completely random just for the hell of it to be honest ir's not like any serious consideration is going to get us to a team who might actually win. Let's go 3-4-3:

Gerken (I know he's not very good but i can't just forgive James for last night and let me start again on Saturday, his performance irritated me too much for that)

Spence - Carey - Cisse

Bolasie - Pearson - Kilkenny - Bryan

Pitman - Wood - Stead

We'll probably get hammered but then we'd get hammered anyway and we might even score a goal with this team!

I don't think it really matters who we put out at the moment to be honest. I honestly believe the club is in a hole that we can't get out of. Its not the players ability, I believe its a mental thing that is ingrained within our current squad. All of these contracts that are running out is a blessing. We need to clear the decks and get rid it.

Oh yeah I forgot all scots are terrible, apart from the decent ones (Mcmanus, Pearson)...

No, you dont understand. We are not allowed to play him saturday. His parent club would not like him playing against them!

Id go.......

James Gerken Lewis Carey

Foster, Carey, McGivern, Shaun Taylor, McManus (make him wear a fake moustache so they dont recognise him), Maccalistair

Cisse

Stead

Mt logic is 3 goalies, so when James f**ks up...the other 2 can save it off the line

6 defenders

got to have a holding midfielder

and of course a striker!!

Your reds!!!

Id go.......

James Gerken Lewis Carey

Foster, Carey, McGivern, Shaun Taylor, McManus (make him wear a fake moustache so they dont recognise him), Maccalistair

Cisse

Stead

Mt logic is 3 goalies, so when James f**ks up...the other 2 can save it off the line

6 defenders

got to have a holding midfielder

and of course a striker!!

Your reds!!!

Playing Cisse in the hole? Are you mad man?

Archived