IGNORED

Team Versus Boro

right a club can have 2 long term loans and 2 short term loan at any one time (over the age of 21)

McManus and Kienan are our long term loans

Bikey is our short term (up to 56 days)

Spence, McGiven and Wood count as youth loans as they are under 21

We can have a maximum of 4 long term loans a season (2 at any one time not including youth) and a mazximum of 8 short term loans a season (not including youth)

We can also have an unlimited amount of youth loans (players under the age of 21)

I posted this last time this issue was raised, and I can only assume it was ignored. Most of what you've said above isn't entirely accurate.

Here are the official league rules: http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/section-6-players_2293633_2125731#50

The specific section which is relevant:

''52.3.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This figure shall include any additional loan of a goalkeeper approved by the Executive under the provisions of Regulation 5''

Also, a youth loan isn't a player under 21, it is a player under 20 on the 1st of July before the season begins.

Nonsense!

He had a mare on Tuesday, of course, nobody is denying that. DJ has and will earn us more points this season than he has cost us.

Unfortunately, when keepers **** up, it hits you big time. Granted, DJ has made more than his fair share of **** ups throughout his career, but that is what you get with him. The games where he plays a blinder are less often talked about because he is a high profile name and prasing him is not as interesting as knocking him, in some peoples eyes.

OK Point taken, i know the guy is a high profile keeper, and i have seen some amazing stops he has made but my point is, if you were a defender would you be happy with him as the last man, like i said before, it's all about confidence and DJ runs hot and cold, how can the defence know whats coming next...a save of world class or a total flap to the heavens, they need to know, he has got to be consistant, thats all

Just saw on the team news section on sky sports news that for city it said "keinan, amougou and ribeiro in squad, fontaine suspended". Does this mean we wont be seeing ephraim in action just yet? Good news that ribs has been included!

They usually have a brief comment on who is available.

I expect hulk hogan to be at least in the squad.

----------------------------------------JAMES---------------------------------------------------

RIBEIRO---------BIKEY/AMOUGOU------------FONTAINE------------McGIVERN

----------------------------------------CISSE----------------------------------------------------

ADOMAH-------------------------KILKENNY--------------------------------EPHRAIM--

------------------------------STEAD---------------PITMAN

This should be the team for the game!COYR!

----------------------------------------JAMES---------------------------------------------------

RIBEIRO---------BIKEY/AMOUGOU------------FONTAINE------------McGIVERN

----------------------------------------CISSE----------------------------------------------------

ADOMAH-------------------------KILKENNY--------------------------------EPHRAIM--

------------------------------STEAD---------------PITMAN

This should be the team for the game!COYR!

Fontaine's 3 match ban might scupper that selection

James

Ribiero RB

Keinan CB

Bikey CB

Foster LB

Adomah RM

Cisse CM

Pearson CM

Ephriam LM

Stead ST

Pittman ST

Subs:

Gerken

Carey

Kilkenny

Bolasie

Wood

Need pace in the FB positions, had enough of the likes of Carey and MCcalister getting skinned week in week out.

Team is Gerken; Foster, Carey, Amougou, McGivern; Adomah, Cisse, Kilkenny, Pearson; Ephraim; Stead

Archived