Andre amougou

Macca

Foster

Cisse

Kilkenny

Pearson

Ephraim

Stead

With the addition of Keinan I'd take out Ribs and move Carey RB, whilst I rate Ribs higher the though of a back 4 where not one of them has been consistently playing Championship football recently scares me.

James

Ribs

Carey

Andre amougou

Macca

Foster

Cisse

Kilkenny

Pearson

Ephraim

Stead

Yes it's 4-5-1 but we are conceding with 4-4-2 anyhow so may aswell try and get another 0-0.

Wouldn't mind this team at all not that I know much about Ephraim though and if he doesn't do much throw on Adomah but play him as a second striker/behind stead think he'd thrive in this position.

With the addition of Keinan I'd take out Ribs and move Carey RB, whilst I rate Ribs higher the though of a back 4 where not one of them has been consistently playing Championship football recently scares me.

Keinan is subject to international clearance though I suppose has been playing for palace so would of though should get it quite easily. I'd rather play Ribs if he's fully fit.

James

Carey

Keinan

Bikey

Mccallister

Foster

Cisse

Pearson

Kilkenny

Ephrahim

Stead

Grerken

Spence

Adomah

Wood

Pitman

good shout accept I'd move hulk hogan into kilkenny postion and play Albert, as out of the two you know Albert will put the effort in,

or I may be tempted to go with two up top and drop kilkenny for wood

Looks liike we are starting to resemble Donny formula of staying up! The whole back 4 and sub defender could feasibly be loans

Bikey Kienan McManus McGivern Sub Spence

For the game after the Middlesborough match! Shocking innit. Shows how injuries can reall hit a squad in a certain Area

Not sure I have ever seen us hit so bad in 1 area!

Looks liike we are starting to resemble Donny formula of staying up! The whole back 4 and sub defender could feasibly be loans

Bikey Kienan McManus McGivern Sub Spence

For the game after the Middlesborough match! Shocking innit. Shows how injuries can reall hit a squad in a certain Area

Not sure I have ever seen us hit so bad in 1 area!

just shown what we've all known that the back four hasn't been strenghterned for years Johnson never did it coppell brought rubbish Millen never did it McInnes brought in two decent defenders in foster and McManus though

just shown what we've all known that the back four hasn't been strenghterned for years Johnson never did it coppell brought rubbish Millen never did it McInnes brought in two decent defenders in foster and McManus though

I'll give you McManus, he looks a bit of an improvement. I don't think Foster has a clue how to defend, but his pace occasionally gets him out of the brown stuff. I am yet to be convinced he will be used in defence in the long run, He will be used for his versatoility, much like skuse.

I'll give you McManus, he looks a bit of an improvement. I don't think Foster has a clue how to defend, but his pace occasionally gets him out of the brown stuff. I am yet to be convinced he will be used in defence in the long run, He will be used for his versatoility, much like skuse.

He is hard in the tackle and the fact he can overlap makes up for the short comings you pointd, Skuse is our best right back though

right a club can have 2 long term loans and 2 short term loan at any one time (over the age of 21)

McManus and Kienan are our long term loans

Bikey is our short term (up to 56 days)

Spence, McGiven and Wood count as youth loans as they are under 21

We can have a maximum of 4 long term loans a season (2 at any one time not including youth) and a mazximum of 8 short term loans a season (not including youth)

We can also have an unlimited amount of youth loans (players under the age of 21)

right a club can have 2 long term loans and 2 short term loan at any one time (over the age of 21)

McManus and Kienan are our long term loans

Bikey is our short term (up to 56 days)

Spence, McGiven and Wood count as youth loans as they are under 21

We can have a maximum of 4 long term loans a season (2 at any one time not including youth) and a mazximum of 8 short term loans a season (not including youth)

We can also have an unlimited amount of youth loans (players under the age of 21)

OK, good answer to a previose post, please indulge me but why is james on the sheet? maybe ime reading too much into the calamity aspect of his game, but on tuesday he balls up, i would say drop him and replace him with ?????

OK, good answer to a previose post, please indulge me but why is james on the sheet? maybe ime reading too much into the calamity aspect of his game, but on tuesday he balls up, i would say drop him and replace him with ?????

replace him with who? gerken who makes more mistakes can't catch a cross doesn't come off his line?

James makes a almight balls up we get it and we know it but he's saved us more then anyone if it wasn't for him we would of lost by loads against plenty of teams,

replace him with who? gerken who makes more mistakes can't catch a cross doesn't come off his line?

James makes a almight balls up we get it and we know it but he's saved us more then anyone if it wasn't for him we would of lost by loads against plenty of teams,

Respect to your reply, but if i was playing as a defender at that level, forget the money angle, my confidence in the guy would be pretty low, this is not a knock, just an observation, the whole team is lacking in confidence, and as you know that is the foundation for any team, be it bricklayers, plasterers, scaffolders, chippy's...you are only as strong as your weakest link....imo James is it, sorry

Respect to your reply, but if i was playing as a defender at that level, forget the money angle, my confidence in the guy would be pretty low, this is not a knock, just an observation, the whole team is lacking in confidence, and as you know that is the foundation for any team, be it bricklayers, plasterers, scaffolders, chippy's...you are only as strong as your weakest link....imo James is it, sorry

that was a big cock up but where were the defence when he saved the second one why didn't they clear the lines, it works both ways,

Being a former goalkeeper I feel sorry for him, if you make a mistake its a goal but any other player can make a balls up on the pitch but it doesnt always lead to being one down, its very hard,

As a manager you can do one of two things drop him destroying what little confidance you have or stick by him encouraging him to recover from it,

The amount of james howlers in his career he always comes back stronger like he did at barnsley away this season or the west ham game,

Thing is people remember mistakes and not the wonderful saves he makes

Nonsense!

He had a mare on Tuesday, of course, nobody is denying that. DJ has and will earn us more points this season than he has cost us.

Unfortunately, when keepers **** up, it hits you big time. Granted, DJ has made more than his fair share of **** ups throughout his career, but that is what you get with him. The games where he plays a blinder are less often talked about because he is a high profile name and prasing him is not as interesting as knocking him, in some peoples eyes.

Archived