IGNORED

Chucked Out Of My Season Ticket Seat

dziekanowski

The main anouncement for me today is recieving a letter from the club to say i cant sit it my existing from next season, anyone else had this who sits in block c or b of the atyeo?

That's a crap letter to receive but I have a feeling you will have a wide choice of seats to sit in that are being vacated.

Any reason given on the letter as to why you won't be able to utilise your seat and which part of the block do you sit?

First I've heard of that,

had a letter from a jayne maggs (ticket office manager) saying from next season block b and c of the atyeo will become a family section, this means any one who does not attend a match will a child will not be able to sit here.

So if i do decide to renew my season ticket then i have to go elsewhere.

if you are the same as me then get ready for your letter

had a letter from a jayne maggs (ticket office manager) saying from next season block b and c of the atyeo will become a family section, this means any one who does not attend a match will a child will not be able to sit here.

So if i do decide to renew my season ticket then i have to go elsewhere.

if you are the same as me then get ready for your letter

I'm in E block i understand it to a degree as the family enclosure in the dolman doesn't protect you against the elements,

However how are they going to reseat all the season ticket holders in that area,

so who else who sits in the block b or c of the atyeo has recieved the letter saying it will be come a family area from next year?

anyone attending without a child will have to sit elsewhere.

never mind only 12 years of being a loyal season tickets, its not as if im being treated badly is it.

Lansdown Price Sextoy and the rest don't care where you sit - your just a "punter" to be fleeced, & ripped off

with overpriced tickets and merchandise and food etc

So anyway how much discount on your next years ticket do they offer you in the letter as compensation

for the upheaval and moving away from people you've got to know over the years?

Must be quite a sizeable discount for valued customers Yes???

CR

Lansdown Price Sextoy and the rest don't care where you sit - your just a "punter" to be fleeced, & ripped off

with overpriced tickets and merchandise and food etc

So anyway how much discount on your next years ticket do they offer you in the letter as compensation

for the upheaval and moving away from people you've got to know over the years?

Must be quite a sizeable discount for valued customers Yes???

CR

as im sure you would expect we've been offered sweet F A.

oh but they would be willing find seat for us elsewhere in the gound

so who else who sits in the block b or c of the atyeo has recieved the letter saying it will be come a family area from next year?

anyone attending without a child will have to sit elsewhere.

never mind only 12 years of being a loyal season tickets, its not as if im being treated badly is it.

This has to be a joke surely???

What possible benefit does this have?

Pathetic

This has to be a joke surely???

What possible benefit does this have?

Pathetic

i quote from the letter

' as part of the overall improvements to AG ahead of next season we will be introducing a new family area to the ground. this area will focus on childrens entertainment on this section of the staduim and will include face painting, activities , mascots and match way give aways'

i quote from the letter

' as part of the overall improvements to AG ahead of next season we will be introducing a new family area to the ground. this area will focus on childrens entertainment on this section of the staduim and will include face painting, activities , mascots and match way give aways'

Did they mention any ADULT entertainment (perhaps TWO upfront) ?

i quote from the letter

.....well this proves that the people in charge of the club have no idea what the fans want.

Unbelievable....I'm in shock that this was someone's idea....and even more shocked someone backed the idea up

Another massive own goal by the club, if this was on the cards for a while then why weren't those fans consulted or even pre warned?

At a time when the relationship between the club and fans is at an all time low this is another step back

Dave Lloyd as the fans link should be able to address this

My seven year old doesn't want to sit in a family area. Nor does he want face painting, what he actually wants is for his dad to come away from AG not being such a grumpy bar steward after every home game.

Unless the OP is being moved to an area that provides free Vivacity lap dances, then I am with the majority on here, thinking that our recent preponderance at scoring own goals is not limited exclusively to the players on the pitch.

I'm a member of the FCF and this wasn't discussed at the last meeting (I would have made my feelings known it if it had been as I sit in C block of the Atyeo) we were told there were going to be changes and some 'exciting packages' but not what they were.

I was considering moving next season (either to the Williams or to D Block of the Atyeo) because all the moaners round me are doing my head in but I would like to have made my own decision not had it forced upon me.

NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL!!! Though if they give me a nice discount for my new seat it would help!

I hope the OP is lying. Shocking decision if true.

Firstly, why are adults being kicked out? Surely a letter to tell you that it's going to be a family section, along with a option to move. If you choose to stay, you have to bear in mind it's the family section...

Secondly, why have another family section??! We already have a big family section that caters for families. We don't wanna become a Charlton where the whole ground is full of kids and you don't hear one song!!

Like I said, I hope this is bollox - if not the club has lost the plot. Terrible timing to make such a balls up too.

Very disillusioned with the club at the moment

It is true. I have also had the letter.

I also know someone who sits near me who has brought his kids for more than 15 years - they are all being asked to move to make way for this "family" area.

As the club are willing to sell tickets to children for £1 a game they should make the same offer for next season to all of those being forced to relocate. That would be adequate compensation.

Football grounds used to be a place where working people went at the weekend to let off a bit of steam. Now it seems someone has decided that the bit of the ground I sit in should be a nursery for people who want face-painting and cuddly gonks jumping around.

I am also annoyed that the club couldn't even be arsed to look up my name anbd address the letter individually. I have been a season ticket holder for 20 years. What other business would upset their most loyal customers who pay in advance every year to accommodate people who want to pay next to nothing.

The club need to respond to this quickly and withdraw this stupid scheme.

Archived