IGNORED

Forest Vs City Match Thread + Team News

Tom

That smells of giving up before weve started.

How can a guy who rarely makes the squad get into the most important game for 5 years?

BCFC is a complete joke. Season ticket privileges for next season? Geez, i cant wait for my £10 off a shirt to watch league one shite again.

Come on boys, shock the footballing world and get a result.

Yet another change in defence, I think that's possibly a different back four every week in some shape or form.

Is it that we can't/won't play a settled team, or are we clever and pick the team to match the opposition :bonkers:

That smells of giving up before weve started.

How can a guy who rarely makes the squad get into the most important game for 5 years?

BCFC is a complete joke. Season ticket privileges for next season? Geez, i cant wait for my £10 off a shirt to watch league one shite again.

Come on boys, shock the footballing world and get a result.

btw.. anyone who cannot get the feed via that other link here is another.. firstrowsports.eu ... hit the TV button and scroll down to skysports 2 ... near the bottom. for me the best site as there is no registration nonsense.

I'm going to try some positivity. Wood looked good last time he started. Our midfield looks more combative and will be minus motor-mouth Kilkenny. Ephraim and Woolford (who I thought played Ok on his last start) look balanced on the wings. I see a cross coming over from the wing Wood heading it in and the mighty Rovins winning 1-0 and moving up to 21st.

Come on you Reeedddsssssssssss!

shite when he starts, shite away from home. He'll come on with 20 minutes to go and win us the game. :banana:

this but starting what looks like 4 4 2 the game could already be beyond us when pitman comes on. hopefully not but we never look solid enough as a 4 4 2. anyway come on city this is the biggest weekend of football in the clubs recent history i just hope that encourages the players to become heroes and doesnt put too much pressure on them. COMEEEEE ONNNNN YOUUUU REDDSSSSS

shite when he starts, shite away from home. He'll come on with 20 minutes to go and win us the game. :banana:

Whatever Pitman's shortcomings, we've looked more likely to score with him on the pitch pretty much all season.

I really hope the Stead/Wood partnership clicks, but what I'm expecting is for us not to look like scoring, and for Pitman to be brought on when it's too late.

I really, really don't understand how DM could not pick Pitman today.

Archived