IGNORED

Forest Vs City Match Thread + Team News

Tom

A typical move - Skuse gets the ball moves over half way, then turns and passes back to Carey who passes it to Foster who gives it to Gerken who lumps it upfield to their player. Move and keep the bloody ball for gods sake.

No goal threat at all, nothing.

It will be a bloody good result if we get away with a 0-0.

Shite game with two shite sides, Forest being much the better of the two.

Pretty fair summary I would say. City have grafted with virtually no quality. Just need one chance... assuming we keep forest out of course!! Pits and Adomah on in last 20?...

DaveF ? Maybe you saw another match, haha I think.... No chanches man !!! And we need certainly three points, not only one...

I'm very pessimistic, and sad in the same time :(

My team is going to league one... with poor teams,

Dont you think Forest may want the points as well, we arent set up to go for the throat; yet; it aint over

We need 3 points, it's great to say 0-0 is a great result but we need a ******* win!

The tactics are baffling, it's only forest being shit that's stopping this game being over already.

What are Leeds then?

Blimey what a terrible game, most of the players can't even pass the ball to a team mate.

We can hardly say we'll miss the standard of football if we go down, this is diabolical.

Still. at least we've got 2 of our better players to bring on, one of our best passers and best finisher in Pitman, and our most dangerous creative player in Albert.

Time to try and sit through another 45 minutes, if we can snatch a 1-0 all will be forgiven.praying%20smiley.gif

Dont you think Forest may want the points as well, we arent set up to go for the throat; yet; it aint over

Yeah, you're right, but for us is more dangerous... And The Robins will play agains Birminghaam and West Ham in next weeks, we need points :(

Archived