IGNORED

Forest Vs City Match Thread + Team News

Tom

WTF is this ?

Only long passes.... I think a Conference team can play better than us. It's anoying.... we can't make a few chances in 45 minutes. Without 2 "true" CM, we don't deserve our place in Championship.

F...ck this "shitty management" in last 3 years.... I have to dream to comeback in Championshin, no in Premier League....

Poor team...

Gerken and Macca will lose us the game.

When the ball went accross our goal - obviously Macca was at fault initially, but why didn't gerken collect the ball? Instead of letting it roll across goal - we were lucky that blackstock didn't quite get there

bloody hell. reading this forum and watching the game im beginning to think im watching a different game. YES mcallister is past it and if dmc doesnt bring him off at half time its ridiculous. BUT look at the score? we arent losing? can we just support our team instead of moaning? we are still in the game COME ON CITY

SPOT ON

Wood is the worst player on the field, crap first touch, trying too many flicks and his shot was pathetic, especially given that we actually for once had players in a forward position.

Totally disagree. Woods the only bloody player tying to bring the ball down and play it on the deck. Skuse wood and carey only players with pass marks so far. Stead done okay but him ephraim and wood are just running after big bloody punts. Jamie mac having a howler. Cisse hardly been involved. Mcinnes will hook Jamie at half time. Probably the last time he will play for the club

Stead is also having a complete shocker. He nay work hard but no quality at all

Agreed.

As for Macca.. why is he on the pitch? Guess all we have at left back.. how long have we been saying that? defies belief. I counted 8 long balls from left back and one found his man.. absolutely pointless.

Amougou not having a good game either.. seems a bit thick if you ask me.

Woolford we all know is lightweight but the element of surprise.. because Forest also don't rate him, might be our fox in the box!!!

Foster is not much point either and Wood is lightweight.. keeps losing the ball.

The two bristol boys are playing the best.. why am i not surprised. Cisse not bad. The rest?.. where are they?

Gerken and Macca will lose us the game.

When the ball went accross our goal - obviously Macca was at fault initially, but why didn't gerken collect the ball? Instead of letting it roll across goal - we were lucky that blackstock didn't quite get there

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm guesings Gerken must've p!ssed on your front door as the bloke can't do anything right for you.

He actually had positioned himself really well to save that dangerous shot from Reid and he is kicking the ball twice as far as David James can.

Gosh some of our greatest moaners are having a field day. I've just watched the first half and thought we're not doing too badly. Alright pretty impotent going forward, but there have been some good individual performances. Skuse and Cisse look solid. Amougou, Carey and Foster have looked solid. Woolford's done well. What's people's problem? Forest haven't had a proper chance.

We need to get Ephraim in the game and MacAllister needs some longer studs.

Of course, it's much easier just to keep saying everyone's shit. Gains a lot of kudos with the lads doesn't it?

Skuse and Carey having good games. Skuse has that quality where he can pass to another teammate which should be a basic for a professional but we have so many players who can't do that and punt it aimlessly. Has McAllister ever played a simple pass on the floor to a player in the same coloured shirt? Real lack of quality and coherence in the team. Pitman needs to come on.

I don't think we've been that bad! Definitely lack a bit of quality in the final 3rd. Blackstock is a dirty little c***, he's definitely doing it on purpose!

AGREE we aint give Forest much thats half the battle done.

DaveF ? Maybe you saw another match, haha I think.... No chanches man !!! And we need certainly three points, not only one...

I'm very pessimistic, and sad in the same time :(

My team is going to league one... with poor teams,

We'd all have taken 0-0 at half time. Forest have had one, maybe two clear chances, but what else would you expect from an on-form team at home. Surprised by one or two of the comments about Amougou, think he's been pretty solid so far, even if he does look like he has a mistake in him. Skuse and Cisse have been solid again, but as a team we don't seem to know what to do when someone runs at us with the ball. The midfielders let them go and the defenders back off.

Not a great performance, but we're still very much in the game. Wouldn't surprise me to see Adomah on at halftime for Ephraim or Woolford, to give us an "out" ball and release some pressure.

Gosh some of our greatest moaners are having a field day. I've just watched the first half and thought we're not doing too badly. Alright pretty impotent going forward, but there have been some good individual performances. Skuse and Cisse look solid. Amougou, Carey and Foster have looked solid. Woolford's done well. What's people's problem? Forest haven't had a proper chance.

We need to get Ephraim in the game and MacAllister needs some longer studs.

Of course, it's much easier just to keep saying everyone's shit. Gains a lot of kudos with the lads doesn't it?

We have obviously set out to hold em and nick one on the break; we arent done yet even if Forest score cause we can expect to see Pitbull then.

For crying out loud 0-0 away from home yep sh1t .............NOT; its about the points not playing like barca

Dont worry mate.

For those who are saying we are crap...yes you are right....However this crap team is 0-0 at half time and in with a chance...Its about the points!

Lets hope we get one!!

To be fair to the strikers, they have not received one half decent pass from midfield............I think Forest will probably win 1-0 with it coming from or via Mcleary............Mcallister is struggling and Woolford is a waste of skin.

Archived