IGNORED

Forest Vs City Match Thread + Team News

Tom

we don't look under much pressure, and it looks quite solid to me, can hardly blame Macca for slipping. Woolford has done well hassling the opposition and we need to get the pace on the right hand side involved more for me.

Ephraim's delivery seems good but our runs are terrible!!

No but you can blame McAllister for giving the ball away, for not getting tight to his man and panicking under pressure all the time!

Dear oh dear. Either the players arnt showing enough commitment or they are playing for a move? How about the fact that Skuse is a decent player and is fighting for the cause???

I give up.

+1

Skuse has taken unfair flack this year and did a good job filling in at tight back up until his lay off

Dear oh dear. Either the players arnt showing enough commitment or they are playing for a move? How about the fact that Skuse is a decent player and is fighting for the cause???

I give up.

If you've given up, then I put it to you, that you aren't showing enough commitment and might be looking for a move.

It's the constant panicking & hoofball when we gain possession in midfield that's infuriating me. Little movement from our static midfield. Skuse is having a great ame but needs to offer more going forward with Cisse holding.

And why do our wide men insist on positioning themselves just in front the full backs instead of getting forward and being an option?!

McCallister is having one too.

Archived