IGNORED

Amougou

gordie

Absolute class loan deal by Del. He has been the difference. Born leader and as hard as nails.Not much pace but nothing gets past him as he's so strong and clever. Sign him up.

No pun intended but nail on head there. We've been missing that for a long time all over the pitch, but it does help especially in defence. Someone who's not afraid to get their head kicked off for the cause, and he's only only loan. Sign him up ASAP if we can.

Absolute class loan deal by Del. He has been the difference. Born leader and as hard as nails.Not much pace but nothing gets past him as he's so strong and clever.

Thats such an important factor especially at this end of the season with everything being so tight. He was organising all the defenders, pointing, shouting and asserting himself. Fontaine was captain but you wouldn't have known it.

Like others I though he was a collosus at Forest and just as influenctial today. Top loan signing.

Without looking back at the info when we signed him, I can't remember why we were able to loan him. Has he been out for a while injured or something? It can't be that he can't get into the Burnley team as why wouldn't they pick him?

I think he is great and has really put the effort in. it can't be easy to come into a team so deep in a regelation battle. I remember reading that HoganE said he wanted something to play for,not just 'sunshine football'. It seems Amougou feels the same.

Sign him up and make him captain. The bloke has passion in spades, this from someone who has no association with BCFC. He's a man mountain and what we have needed for so long.

Wouldn't make him captain myself, seems like a bit of a loose cannon. Carey would be my captain but if he doesn't play I think we need to sign a few more leaders anyway. Will he still be with us for the game at home to Barnsley by the way?

Wouldn't make him captain myself, seems like a bit of a loose cannon. Carey would be my captain but if he doesn't play I think we need to sign a few more leaders anyway. Will he still be with us for the game at home to Barnsley by the way?

Yeah it runs until after the last game of the season, but can't play in it as its against burnley his parent club.

Loose cannon in the past maybe, but he has done nothing since playing for us thats been rash. He continuously keeps the back four on their toes and imagine the passion if he was ours. It's a long time since I have wanted us to one particular player (within our price range) but Bikey is it. Would be confident of a decent defence next year if it was built around him.

Loose cannon in the past maybe, but he has done nothing since playing for us thats been rash. He continuously keeps the back four on their toes and imagine the passion if he was ours. It's a long time since I have wanted us to one particular player (within our price range) but Bikey is it. Would be confident of a decent defence next year if it was built around him.

I would be delighted if we manage to sign either him or McManus in the summer. I would say that McManus is probably the better and more all round player, but Amougou is exactly the type of centre half we desperately need. No nonsense, puts his head where others wouldn't put their feet, happy to stick it in Row Z and someone who you can clearly see loves to defend. A McCombe for this level.

Archived