IGNORED

Referee Shocker!

Lew-T

I wonder if anyone has thought of the idea of goal-line technology.

This should of been sorted years ago. It's happening more frequently where the officials have made shocking decisions if the ball has crossed the line or not. Look at Bolton this year!

Hold on are you saying that if the ref allowed an advantage after say 2 footed studs up challenge, he couldn't then send the guy off after the advantage had gone?.

If there is a 2 footed challenge he cannot play advantage and come back to send off a player, if there is a red card to given out it the game has to be stopped straight away and the player has to be sent off. You can only bring back play if it's a yellow i'm led to believe.

Hold on are you saying that if the ref allowed an advantage after say 2 footed studs up challenge, he couldn't then send the guy off after the advantage had gone?.

Cech didn't get sent off because he didn't prevent a goal scoring opportunity as Bale went onto score.

If there is a 2 footed challenge he cannot play advantage and come back to send off a player, if there is a red card to given out it the game has to be stopped straight away and the player has to be sent off. You can only bring back play if it's a yellow i'm led to believe.

You can bring back play for a red card. It happened yesterday.

Well i've just had my answer from the commentators, just like technology the rules need looking at, a ref can apparently send off retrospectively for violent conduct but not deliberate, cynical professional fouls, ******* mental.

Archived