IGNORED

Referee Shocker!

Lew-T

And it's an opinion your entitled too mate! Think he gets heavily criticised for his England performances and Gerrard gets away with murder though!

To be honest, a lot of them do get away with murder. Rooney and Ferdinand have done aswell I think

Please tell me you're joking? He's world class = good enough for International Football.

No joke. He's a run around a lot premier league player, end of. International football is about keeping the ball with guile and skill.

It's no coincidence that England have been poor for the last 8-10 years with Gerrard.

Next time you watch him play, actually watch how many times he gives the ball away. He's the most over hyped footballer going.

No joke. He's a run around a lot premier league player, end of. International football is about keeping the ball with guile and skill.

It's no coincidence that England have been poor for the last 8-10 years with Gerrard.

Next time you watch him play, actually watch how many times he gives the ball away. He's the most over hyped footballer going.

That is why he carried Liverpool to a European Cup, scored so many goals from midfield, scored vital goals to win them important games.

Top player, not been great for England for numerous occasions such as not a great 'team' around him, played out on the left too often and not given the same freedom.

Also he isn't a playmaker.

When Zidane said a few years ago he is arguably the best centre midfielder in the world he is no mug. You cannot question someone like Zidane imo.

What has he ever done in

International football? Please tell me.

He's a Premier league footballer but not an International one.

There's a big difference you know.

I really cannot stand him, he's so arrogant and rude to the media people, none of his players can do no wrong. Even Luis Suarez is proven to be racist Kenny still thinks the sun shines out of his backside.

LFC sack King Kenny please. Also he's a bad manager, 20m for Downing, 16 for Henderson and 35 for Carroll is embarrassing. So is struggling to get Liverpool into the top 7 regardless of how well they have done in domestic cups.

What you on about?? Hardly his fault they paid those prices.

When Zidane said a few years ago he is arguably the best centre midfielder in the world he is no mug. You cannot question someone like Zidane imo.

You've once again answered your questions, 'a few years ago', 'carried Liverpool to a european cup', we play in the today moment not in the historical moment of what he did years ago, not good enough now a la Terry, a la Lampard...........

Gerrard would be a fantastic footballer if everyone played the English way. His game is based on pace and power and as Portland Bill states, this only gets you so far in International tournament football.

He did not carry liverpool to a european cup. Bringing on Hamann at half time was what changed that game, and Zidane was talking about Paul Scholes.

You've once again answered your questions, 'a few years ago', 'carried Liverpool to a european cup', we play in the today moment not in the historical moment of what he did years ago, not good enough now a la Terry, a la Lampard...........

He said what's he 'ever' done. He is saying he's never been good enough, I agree today he is too old but to say he's not a world class player is laughable.

Who's fault was it then? He wanted those players and agreed to pay over the odds. Regardless of price they are not good enough for a club with aspirations of a top four+ finish.

Had nothing to do with him the price they paid, down to the guy who has just been sacked.

He said what's he 'ever' done. He is saying he's never been good enough, I agree today he is too old but to say he's not a world class player is laughable.

Unfortunately international football is a joke, where basically you are judged on your club form and not the form at international level, Gerrard earned 90 caps and in most of them he was pretty ordinary, but still kept his place.

He would of known how much the club was paying for a player, if he thought it was too much i'm sure he would of backed out.

Andy Carroll is worth 10M - Downing - 10M - Henderson - 7.5M

down to Commoli and nobody else. The reason he got sacked this week.

What and you really think 'king kenny', mr liverpool himself would let someone dictate to who he signs? Do me a favour.

Try reading my post. He will have said I want these players but the fee has nothing to do with him.

down to Commoli and nobody else. The reason he got sacked this week.

Comoli was the one sorting the fee's I know, however there should be a cut off point for christ sake. Kenny will be kept in the know of what to offer aswell.

Also as a manager he takes responsibility, he's not got a good eye for a player as all 3 of them are borderline average and play for LFC.

Archived