IGNORED

Weak Transfer Rumours Thread [Merged & Renamed]

So we've signed a defensive midfielder, and all but signed a dominant cb. Now for the keeper and creative midfielder. Who will they be? Everyone has been so obsessed with the flint transfer that they've lost sight on who else we might need. And real suggestions for the positions stated?

So we've signed a defensive midfielder, and all but signed a dominant cb. Now for the keeper and creative midfielder. Who will they be? Everyone has been so obsessed with the flint transfer that they've lost sight on who else we might need. And real suggestions for the positions stated?

I think there will be a fair bit more movement yet...

Especially when players exit.. Adomah... Baldock... Davies...

After watching Sky Sports News this morning, there was an interview with this chap who was recently released from Bolton.

He could be a direct replacement for Albert Adomah who looks imminent to go and he's a free agent, so whats not to like about the guy.

He's quick, good finish and can actually cross a ball!!

Thoughts??

Just bumped into SOD at sainsbury's , he was having a piece of cake and a cup of tea in the canteen. I mentioned this tread to him and he replied Wylde was just the type of player we are looking for. Expect him on board very soon !

Remember how Ivan Sproule was largely all pace but no end product? Well that's Wylde, except he has even less end product than Sproule.

There's a reason he hasn't played a single game for Bolton since they signed him well over a year ago and that's because he's not good enough to play in England.

albert hasn't left yet

Wylde is left-sided, not that I'd want us to even consider him as a replacement to Albert. Some criticise Albert for his end product, when actually it is very good, there's rarely any winger that consistently produces an end product even at the very top clubs, some should have appreciated the fact that Albert has regularly done so for us, especially when Gregg Wylde is being suggested as a possible replacement on here.

This forum is beginning to become a joke it's full of the same grumpy t*ssers who only here what they want to here im sure they would be having a pop at you if you brang up Sam baldock or busacky like most of the forum seem to be doing

Or you could make a thread about our cup game against gillingham and listen to everybody make a fool out of them selfs saying were going to get relegated because we lost a cup game that we should have won (upsets do happen)

Or you could go on twitter and slag off a player who is rumored to want his way out (not confirmed) and then start slagging off his brother and so on because that's going to want him to stay knowing the fans are absolute knobs and that's what these people are doing the making all of us look like we would rather go to a game to boo the player off the pitch if were 1 nill down at half time than give them encouragement to maybe change the game and make it better

There are alot of knobs on this forum there's also alot of people with good valid points that people just brush off and try prove that somehow they know more when they don't

I saw a thread the other week about Aaron brown at the olyimpics (bit stupid) but it was a laugh I had a chuckle anyway but then you got these miserable swines saying that the modarators don't do there job and they should lock and delete the thread I mean if it gets on peoplea nerves that much just turn your pc phone iPad itouch whatever off and go to bed or do something else

I understand that people come on here to have there say on there opinion but why is it most of what I see is people b!thing and moaning most of it's not even a valid reasons its just the same but hurt people whining about the same stuff I mean if your going to critsice make sure it's constructive criticism

All I want is people to cheer the f up

Rant over I'm going to bed... :laugh:

Roadhouse.

Apparently he's terrible, Bryan was much better all round

Considering Bryans age I'll be extremely disappointed if he comes in ahead of Bryan!

From what I read they would presume us to play the same combo with him at LB and Bryan LM, doubt it if we keep Cunningham though, may be as a back up left back if we could afford it but Bryan could cover LB anyway.

Archived