IGNORED

Weak Transfer Rumours Thread [Merged & Renamed]

@DialSquare_1886 claims Bristol City are looking at 3 more former Gunners - Hajrovic, Meade & Henderson.

The three have either been released or are out of contract.

All been released as part of 15 that Arsenal have let go from their youth set up, (including Jordan Wynter).

Hajrovic is apparently signing for Brugge in Belgium.

Marlon pack wanted by Sheff weds and charlton

Yep among other Championship teams now.

Packs a home boy though and ideally wants to stay in the West Country which gives a chance still. Despite his playboy looks hes a level headed chap. Many times hes talked about stepping up a level at a time & not force his development. He ticks all the boxes we are currently looking for in a player. Ill be fuming if we are not at least in the mix for him as i know the clubs been aware of him for some time.

Yep among other Championship teams now.

Packs a home boy though and ideally wants to stay in the West Country which gives a chance still. Despite his playboy looks hes a level headed chap. Many times hes talked about stepping up a level at a time & not force his development. He ticks all the boxes we are currently looking for in a player. Ill be fuming if we are not at least in the mix for him as i know the clubs been aware of him for some time.

In all honesty though fella do you think we will be in for him?

I'm worried we won't be to be honest and will be really disappointed if that's the case. As you say ticks all the boxes. I think he would be the ideal signing to strengthen the centre of the park.

Thats funny!

I sat next to Bryan at Gerry gows dinner 18 months ago or so. What a bloody top bloke he is, great company and introduced me personally to Clive Whitehead, who seemed disconcerted that I remembered his first game for City away at Millwall, a 2-0 win, in which he and Bobby Gould scored!! Also Cheese, Donnie Gillies and Gerry!

I had Jonathon Pierce and Eddie Large on the table too, JP kept calling Brian Swifty which seemed to be the nickname of choice!

Thats funny!

I sat next to Bryan at Gerry gows dinner 18 months ago or so. What a bloody top bloke he is, great company and introduced me personally to Clive Whitehead, who seemed disconcerted that I remembered his first game for City away at Millwall, a 2-0 win, in which he and Bobby Gould scored!! Also Cheese, Donnie Gillies and Gerry!

I had Jonathon Pierce and Eddie Large on the table too, JP kept calling Brian Swifty which seemed to be the nickname of choice!

drysdale was always known as speedy

Archived