IGNORED

Weak Transfer Rumours Thread [Merged & Renamed]

Being exiled in Hertfordshire, I go to watch Stevenage on occasion. I have seen Dunne play a number of times. He certainly didn't add to Boro's midfield last season being rather an average replacement for Bostwick who didn't exactly set the Championship on light himself. I would call him a hard-working player who lacks creativity. Would not get in most League 1 teams I'd guess.

Being exiled in Hertfordshire, I go to watch Stevenage on occasion. I have seen Dunne play a number of times. He certainly didn't add to Boro's midfield last season being rather an average replacement for Bostwick who didn't exactly set the Championship on light himself. I would call him a hard-working player who lacks creativity. Would not get in most League 1 teams I'd guess.

Interesting view considering Dunne got POTY their last season....

Interesting view considering Dunne got POTY their last season....

They didn't really have any decent players last season. Players like Roberts were better than Dunne but he was poor in comparison to previous years. If they hadn't picked up points early season, they'd have gone down.

They didn't really have any decent players last season. Players like Roberts were better than Dunne but he was poor in comparison to previous years. If they hadn't picked up points early season, they'd have gone down.

Fair dos chap.

He (Dunne) was highly rated at Exeter but tbh i didnt think much of him there. What type of season has Luke Freeman had at Stevenage? Quiet i believe?!?!

Fair dos chap.

He (Dunne) was highly rated at Exeter but tbh i didnt think much of him there. What type of season has Luke Freeman had at Stevenage? Quiet i believe?!?!

At risk of moving this away from players we should not sign: Freeman was not rated by Smith and did not get much game time. I have always said that Mark Roberts would do a great job at City but we're probably a year too late (and a division too low!!).

Sounds like the perfect replacement for Skuse!! It's exactly what we will be missing now that he has left!! :whistle:

Sign him up!!

Sounds like a promising player as just like Jordan Wynter he has been offered a new contact at a prem side.

I'm happy Sod is looking at young players on the fringe of top prem teams, lets hope this means either Fonts or Tangs is on their way.

Wiki says 1.8M , that's 5' 11 innit ??

About 5'10 1/2 so even smaller! about carey height isn't it. i guess height doesn't matter as long as you can Leap, just remember Matty Hil, minus the arms in the air :)

Archived