IGNORED

Weak Transfer Rumours Thread [Merged & Renamed]

Tuncay :doh:

Wasn't M'voto linked on here by someone a while back? The Irish lad may just make sense given what SOD has said before about looking over the sea at a few players

Ryan Noble - Sunderland, been on loan at Carlisle possibly?? Can't say I know anything about him. Rooney I thought had signed permanently for Swindon? Flinders and Flint are old news on here, so they are more in the probable category than possible

As for Kilkenny, I'll have some of that - so hoping that's true!

Motherwell, is 22 and Estonian.. is as much as I can tell you

I suppose it comes down to the old argument about the standard of the SPL. I have seen him play a number of times for Motherwell and he usually is a stand out. With James McFadden on the left and Henrik on the right and big Higden in the middle Well have looked very decent this season. Could he do it in League one? Probably but it is always a gamble bringing players down from Scotland.

I'm with Glynn, you lot are sizeist (is that a word??).

Short arses 'r' us! ;)

The only thing wrong with being short (or funsize as I prefer) is needing turn ups in my underpants !!

I'm always the last to know it's raining though.

Please be true and then bye bye Fontaine.

Im guessing it will be Nyatanga who we'll be saying bye bye to - which is fine by me. Unfortunately I think well be stuck with Fonts. Vintage BCFC that is - Faultaine fails a medical at Soton & we give him a fat new contract. Hell be hard to shift lkewise Klkenny & Pearson.

Im guessing it will be Nyatanga who we'll be saying bye bye to - which is fine by me. Unfortunately I think well be stuck with Fonts. Vintage BCFC that is - Faultaine fails a medical at Soton & we give him a fat new contract. Hell be hard to shift lkewise Klkenny & Pearson.

I think you’re being rather unfair on City.

The reason Southampton offered £1m was because, at the time, Fontaine was an excellent, consistent Championship defender. It made sense, at the time, for the city board to offer him a new contract to retain his services.

Unfortunately, immediately his form went completely downhill. Neither the board, nor the fans, could have predicted.

For every Sproule or Clarkson theirs a Snodgrass or Dorrans. Poor league yes but their are some decent players within the SPL - we just got to find the right ones.

You mean Miller not Sproule.

I remember when we were on the verge of selling fontaine to southampton people going nuts and calling millen all sorts of rude things! Very fickle some people are!

Language Timothy!

Archived