IGNORED

Weak Transfer Rumours Thread [Merged & Renamed]

Decent player, but left back? Think there are more pressing concerns (been years since we could say that!)

Didn't we struggle there last year after Cunningham got injured at pboro. Would make sense to have a ready made replacement, but if he does sign where does that leave joe Bryan. Guessing lm would be Bryan's position for next season if this is the case.

Didn't we struggle there last year after Cunningham got injured at pboro. Would make sense to have a ready made replacement, but if he does sign where does that leave joe Bryan. Guessing lm would be Bryan's position for next season if this is the case.

Bryan is predominately a left sided midfielder, he impressed at Plymouth playing infront of Bhasera, however Bhasera can play in midfield but the Plymouth fans I know say he is a much better left back.

Maybe SOD will move Cunningham to LM. We could have the league 1 Gareth Bale on our hands :D

Or vice versa? Or veni, vidi, vici?

(by this I mean play Bhasera at LM not sign Gareth Bale)

Edit: Unlike !james the Plymouth fans I spoke to say he's good going forward

Maybe move Bryan inside a little to a more central midfield position.

Joe Bryan played in front of Bhasera at Plymuff, I would have thought Bhasera would be cover for Cunningham for if he goes/gets injured. With Bryan playing Left Mid. I expect Anderson to maybe move to the right (when adomah goes) or be sold himself.

So it is, apologies.

It was obvious who you meant Graham.

I like the lad to but after his productive season in L1 already i would imagine Watford would look to use him as a impact player in the Championship next season?! One to keep an eye on though if he becomes avaliable for loan.

Simon Moores a top keeper and linked with Prem teams. I would imagine hes out of our league? Harry Forresters another good player at Brentford but again i expect out of our league. These two im sure would be looking to step up as opposed to moving sideways?!?!

Seaborne is quite a highly rated centre half isn't he?

Is Forecast the goalkeeper, started at Tottenham?

As for the others, not a bloody clue!

Dunno , I'll bet his nickname is Weather though.

Seabourne is decent better than anything we got but the bloke sat on the bench for Bourmmouth most games last season. Not sue if he was carrying any injuries or not.

Seaborne is a decent centre half, who has been on loan at Bournemouth, they are said to be interested in him, as are Ipswich and Wolves.

Forecast is a notoriously dodgy keeper we should definitely avoid.

Southampton have released 8 players today. Any worth a punt ??

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/201213-released-list-854898.aspx

As others have said, Seabourne is decent and should probably interest Championship clubs.

Although both over 30, Frazer Richardson & Danny Butterfield would both be excellent at L1 level, but are clearly not the future, so that's a no-no.

As for Ben Reeves, I think he's only about 20 and I saw him play a couple of times for Southend when on loan last season - I thought he looked half decent actually. Good technically, delivered a good set-piece, was on the short-side, but had a bit of bite and willing about him. He wouldn't be my first choice free agent centre midfielder, but would be a decent u-21 option.

Funny enough, when watching those Southend games, the one player that stood out for me was Britt Assombalongo (someone mentioned him earlier). I've had my eye on this kid, he's a powerful runner, strong as an ox and has bagged a good number of goals. If we played 1 up front, this guy would fit the bill. Sadly, I don't think Watford will listen to any offers, as I think he's rated by their youth coaches (gawd knows what the Italians in charge think though???)

Archived