IGNORED

So How Did You Come Up With Your User Name

Craven arms

There has been a thread in the past on this topic, cant be arsed to look for it. Mine is a pun on the Manure fans who infest my county............funny back in the day, sadly most of um are now Hellski or Man Shitty fans, being glory hunters...hopefully Manure will win and piss their week off.....

I've grown up being called Dolly/Dolls by my family. When I was little I had a dolly I carried round in a bag. My family called me "Dolly bag lady" and it stuck.

Real name Marie, hence the username on here. Prefer Dolly/Dolls just because it's what I'm used to.

And now you all know.

I've grown up being called Dolly/Dolls by my family. When I was little I had a dolly I carried round in a bag. My family called me "Dolly bag lady" and it stuck.

Real name Marie, hence the username on here. Prefer Dolly/Dolls just because it's what I'm used to.

And now you all know.

That's funny, I've got a doll I cart around to various hotels ! :0)

'Cos I live in Redland - towards the Bishopston side - and most people round here if they don't support Manure or Chelski are gas. When my son started taking an interest in football I managed to get him not to follow any of the prem teams like his mates and to follow a local team. I wanted to follow a real team, playing decent football in a proper stadium so City it was and is; simplez.

Because I ran a long running City website from circa 1998 before the days you could read much on the official site or read the local papers online. As a result my name (at the time also my handle) got quoted repeatedly on here and at some point (probably when I gave up on the site) I wanted to start fresh without anyone knowing I was still around. I re-registered in summer 2004, right after I'd been in my home city for Euro 2004 and seen all our games including the final, hence Olé, which was Nike's slogan for the tournament:

I'm in the RAF

...whereas I am NOT a member of Red Army Faction.

Used to be Redskin years ago, but somehow lost that along the way. Red Army was taken so just stuck Faction on the end - usually find myself and my views on the margin of those on here so probably quite apt.

Follower of the mighty reds and The Clash (remember Joe's RAF T shirt?) rather than the Baader Meinhoff gang. Mind you there are some rich bankers and industrialists that could do with some re-education these days. Life was much simpler in the 70s.

COYR.

Archived