IGNORED

So How Did You Come Up With Your User Name

Craven arms

Ive always wonder when I read posts are here how peps come up with there user names,Ok ill explain mine when working for Network rail,we had a job up at Craven arms near Shrewsbury,this was also the password for the wifi on site,we had to type this in everyday to log on.so it seemed plausible really

Surprised no one has come up with this thread before.

First username was trance addict cuz I was 18 and did not know any better. I grew into danakin cuz my name is Dan and I like star wars. Now I am gambit because I am a comic book geek but also a hussler when it comes to poker

Great topic, looking forward to some of the answers! Quite obviously mine is a play on my surname, very few people actually call me Woodsy. Must have tried Woody but guess it was taken already. Wow, what a boring answer!

Feel a little bit let down with that explanation JT....was hoping you'd see if it was an anagram of something controversial at the very least!

I'm actually a Russian spy named Nadroj Yelsnatovic... :ph34r: Not sure why the Kremlin decided a forum for a second division football team would be of any use but Mr Putin is a mysterious man

Archived