IGNORED

So How Did You Come Up With Your User Name

Craven arms

First match 1958 v Leyton Orient. My dad used to put me on the wooden slats at the front of the old stand( now the Dolman) so I could see the match. Also fondly known as 'The Cowshed' Many a time watched the leather ball skid off Big John's Brylcreem into the net. Heady Days . Also prefer to see the robin back on our shirts. :ill: :ill: :ill:

Because for the first 18 years of my life, I lived in that shit hole that is Easton, and despite what I have achieved and the trials and tribulations that may come my way in the future, it's important that to remain grounded and balanced, you need to remember the bad times along with the good.

The manufacturer of the last kit I ever bought.

What was Nibor all about?

I did wonder when they brought them out ... not sure any other club had Nibor shirts? As its 'robin' backwards was it just a sh** word game?

most of the chaps I know like the amber nectar a tadd too much so have shortened my name to one syllable,

or they've just forgotten my name?

Or it could be that I have Irish roots not Swedish

(and no, I am certainly not ginger)

I used to do the comedy circuit in the late 70's/early 80's. I got a job on SoccerAM for a while (when it was good) just telling the odd gag here and there. Been out of work ever since although my twin brother "Fenners" does a little bit of TV here and there, most recently a low budget football quiz type thing.

Known for my catchphrase "I'm here all week" and drinking proper ale from a proper beer mug whilst spinning round and round.

Oh.. and the "Big" part refers not to any particular part of my anatomy, moreso my personality and the status that I enjoyed when I was touring with the likes of Monkhouse, Davidson and Carson.

Archived