IGNORED

Not Footy..favourite Tracks

Tall King Blox

Lover, you should have come over - Jeff Buckley

The everlasting - Manic Street Preachers

505 - Arctic Monkeys

Straight toss up between those three I think...

Link them, Lets all have a look !! WE all have been brung up in different eras, lets see what turns us all on, i think it will be interesting :shocking:

At the moment and after watching glasto 2011 this is f----g awesome - Charlie Brown (coldplay) makes me want to get go out and buy a guitar and drums, amazing track love it

Couldn't agree more mate, Chris Martin is a legend in my eyes, he writes all of his own stuff and it never fails! the instruments used are played out by world class musicians and you just know there at the top of there game! this kind of music (Alternative Rock) should be appreciated by anyone who knows a thing or two about Music.

I saw Coldplay at glasto this year and although i do consider them to be a little 'mum rock' these days i have to say they were staggeringly awesome live. fairplay

Last two years Ive been discovering talking heads

the 'stop making sense' live dvd is exceptionally good

shame it appears that due general bad blood within the band members there will never be a reunion

so many great and varied songs, but this performance of 'this must be the place' is my highlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqg_ZGcuybs

p.s as a pop quiz side note, aside from this song featuring in the movie Wall Street, the director of this live DVD Ted Demme went on to direct the movie Silence of the Lambs. Polar opposites i would say

Couldn't agree more mate, Chris Martin is a legend in my eyes, he writes all of his own stuff and it never fails! the instruments used are played out by world class musicians and you just know there at the top of there game! this kind of music (Alternative Rock) should be appreciated by anyone who knows a thing or two about Music.

Er, he's the biggest plagiarist in music.

I could add a dozen but as is always the way next week it could be a different dozen, I bought this album in New York in 2007 and one day when travelling back from Nottingham I put it on in the car for the first time. This is the opening track and I loved it so much that by the time I got back to Bristol I still hadn't heard any of the other tracks!

This track will be played at my funeral, it is one of the best tracks by a true songwriter (Chris Martin my arse!)

Archived