IGNORED

Willem Ii

Sorry but theres no way im going to let you speak to me like that, without a reply! i may have a bumpy history on this forum but i havent been negative or abusive for a long time... im being judged by you and many others on the way i use to conduct myself on here... people will agree with what i write and others wont, thats just the way it is! your trying to run a dictatorship and it goes against the rules of this forum, you hold a powerful position (being a mod) but dont neglect it.

You've been nothing but negative (and occasionally abusive) for the last few weeks!

If you don't like the rules of this forum, then you can go and post somewhere else. You make trouble for the mods with your stirring and winding people up.

Final chance, pack it in, or you'll be joining the others already having a summer holiday.

In FR's defence, not all City supporters are aware of the link with Willem II.

My father sits in D block of the Dolman and has sat with the same crowd for years and years. Alot of these gents go home and away and I doubt if any of them know about the Willem II link.

Yes, FR's post was a tad dismissive but not knowing about the Dutch link surely isn't a reason for a ban?

Nor would it be the reason for one. Im on about his negative posting, constant whinging, and abuse of other posters.

Fair enough Marie, I wasn't aware of FR's history in all honesty and this thread looked like a bit of a witch hunt WTGR.

I have my faults yes, but there seems to be many others on here who have worse faults... judging by the abusive remarks aimed towards me in this post! its almost like theres a small group of individuals who are keen to pick me up on everything i post and turn it into a negative slagging match all the time, its becoming abit tedious and boring.

The thing is, you don't help yourself with what you post sometimes. You say there are some individuals picking on you, but what you don't realise is that what you say is sometimes not needed. This thread is a prime example, your reply to the OP was not needed and this is why you are getting grief from other posters. (myself included)

You've been nothing but negative (and occasionally abusive) for the last few weeks!

If you don't like the rules of this forum, then you can go and post somewhere else. You make trouble for the mods with your stirring and winding people up.

Final chance, pack it in, or you'll be joining the others already having a summer holiday.

Ok, i take your point, regardless of agreement or not! just for the record will you be warning thoes who have insulted me and have been abusive in this thread? i would certainly hope so...

The thing is, you don't help yourself with what you post sometimes. You say there are some individuals picking on you, but what you don't realise is that what you say is sometimes not needed. This thread is a prime example, your reply to the OP was not needed and this is why you are getting grief from other posters. (myself included)

Fair enough, i do have a tendency of shooting myself in the foot at times which i agree with, but i still think im misunderstood by many on here! maybe we got off on the wrong foot before, no hard feelings.

Ok, i take your point, regardless of agreement or not! just for the record will you be warning thoes who have insulted me and have been abusive in this thread? i would certainly hope so...

Anyone dishing out personal abuse can pack it in. They won't be directing it your way in the first place though if you took some time to think before you posted, and weren't always so negative. Go and look back at your posts this week, and try and see what people in this thread are on about. :)

Anyone dishing out personal abuse can pack it in. They won't be directing it your way in the first place though if you took some time to think before you posted, and weren't always so negative. Go and look back at your posts this week, and try and see what people in this thread are on about. :)

Will do, just to point out alot of my negative comments, (although not a crime anyway) are born out of a positive light in the fact that i am so passionate about this club and only want the best for it, i set high expectations in life and my emotions can sometimes run away with me, i'll try to alter how i project them although it may not be easey!

blimey. i'm surprised a self-titled 'fanatic' isn't aware of the willem II link, but even more surprised at some of the reactions directed towards him. and so what if he moans in posts or isn't always the paragon of victorian etiquette. it's a bloody internet board, not the queen's birthday dinner - are people so fragile they've been emotionally damaged by his posts? I doubt it. OP doesn't need me to box in his corner for him, but frankly i've had it up to here with the vicars tea party attitudes adopted by some. you can banter on here, they seem to say, but only if it's cheerful and bangs the drum for all things bright and beautiful. mental.

blimey. i'm surprised a self-titled 'fanatic' isn't aware of the willem II link, but even more surprised at some of the reactions directed towards him. and so what if he moans in posts or isn't always the paragon of victorian etiquette. it's a bloody internet board, not the queen's birthday dinner - are people so fragile they've been emotionally damaged by his posts? I doubt it. OP doesn't need me to box in his corner for him, but frankly i've had it up to here with the vicars tea party attitudes adopted by some. you can banter on here, they seem to say, but only if it's cheerful and bangs the drum for all things bright and beautiful. mental.

+1 :clap:

+2

Don't take this the wrong way, BUT.......

If you are such a fanatic, how come you don't know about the link between the 2 clubs it's been established now for years?

I really dont know, maybe its something i should of known, but if i didnt before i certainly do now! :laughcont:

while I’m on my high horse, i don't even understand why people are flaming the post in the first place. Clearly, he writes: ‘no offence, but who cares’. Now for the benefit of people who have failed to fully grasp the English tongue, that means, he apologizes in advance but that no offence is meant. Amazingly somewhat, people have gone nuts and the Ashton Gate superfan committee roars into action like batman and robin. For the record, I can’t say I give a monkeys about Willem myself. By all accounts they’re a top set of lads who come over, and I’m delighted many friendships have been formed. But am I going to support Willem? No. piss off. They were nothing to do with us when I started going many moons back (correct me if I’m wrong), and as such they mean nothing to me now – I do have a favorite Dutch team, one that I’ve supported since a fab trip to Utrecht back in the 90s. Does that make me less of a fan? Judging by some posts on here, that’s clearly lowered my stock as a city fan. This board is filled with posters swaggering to be recognized as bigger, better fans than the other, and this thread emphasizes that. It’s a bit sad. We’re all city ffs, why do people feel the need to prove themselves.

Think yourself lucky fanatic, at least you got a warning about a ban, I was not even afforded a warning, just banned, an no reason given for why I was banned, and no reply when I messaged admin, in fact as I look in my messages folder, it is still unread! :)

I did find it quite amusing that I got redirected to a miserable user holding page when banned, so I am just guessing I was banned for being miserable, but it would have been nice to know the reason behind it.

Out of interest, who has gone to see willem play, I thought about it a year ago, but they were away when i was in the area.

Think yourself lucky fanatic, at least you got a warning about a ban, I was not even afforded a warning, just banned, an no reason given for why I was banned, and no reply when I messaged admin, in fact as I look in my messages folder, it is still unread! :)

I did find it quite amusing that I got redirected to a miserable user holding page when banned, so I am just guessing I was banned for being miserable, but it would have been nice to know the reason behind it.

Out of interest, who has gone to see willem play, I thought about it a year ago, but they were away when i was in the area.

TRL, i think an idea would be for admin to create a seperate zone for those of us who don't view city with the help of a daily tub of prozac.

TRL, i think an idea would be for admin to create a seperate zone for those of us who don't view city with the help of a daily tub of prozac.

:)

Good idea, but it might be easier with that tub sometimes.

To be fair the phrase 'no offense but' is normally always followed by something offensive.

very true. but in this context i don't see what is so offensive about 'no offence, but who cares'. if that's the most foul, evil thing people have heard this weekend then they ought to spend a night down my local. their ears would fall off.

Thats why i firmly belive this forum is run through a dictatorship, if your not a mod you dont stand a chance really, free speech went out the window ages ago sadly, and anyone who goes against the grain and has their OWN opinion will be caught out by people who APPARENTLY know better! I've taken responsibility for some of my negative comments but quite frankly this is a corrupt system, you should never be banned without warning, never!

Having read fanatics post, he ended it with a question mark. No need to jump on him, you answered his question. If he hasn't heard of the link up, he now has, his question has been answered.

Can't comment on his previous postings, I don't take to the girlfriend type of memory, where everything you have ever done gets raked up when people don't like your postings.

Thats why i firmly belive this forum is run through a dictatorship, if your not a mod you dont stand a chance really, free speech went out the window ages ago sadly, and anyone who goes against the grain and has their OWN opinion will be caught out by people who APPARENTLY know better! I've taken responsibility for some of my negative comments but quite frankly this is a corrupt system.

Bloody hell....calm down

Where as I don't always believe the mods are correct, to brandish the forum a "dictatorship" and "corrupt" is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

What next....a conspiracy theory that the mods are the ones really behind 9/11??

Bloody hell....calm down

Where as I don't always believe the mods are correct, to brandish the forum a "dictatorship" and "corrupt" is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

What next....a conspiracy theory that the mods are the ones really behind 9/11??

:laughcont:

Maybe thoes exact words are a little over the top, but you know what im getting at!

Archived